Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :)

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :) Empty photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :)

Post  Carolyn Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Adam and me were going through some of his photos recently and we came across one where a picture was snapped of him standing next to the refrigerator, and the black glass of the door caught an entire body reflection. I see energy around people, and so when I saw this photo I gasped...almost wanted to cry. I showed it to him, and we talked about what I saw. On the right (him), he projects all the pain he has endured, anger, distrust brought on by having to fend for yourself after being lied to and betrayed. On the left (his reflection) the energy is so incredibly different. It projects the desire to protect, help, love, the longing for goodness, reaching for hope....a strength that is gracious. He asked me to edit out of the background in the original photo so he could see this better. I attached both photos.

https://s392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/czardoust/Adam/?action=view¤t=DSCI0114.jpg#!oZZ5QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs392.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fpp10%2Fczardoust%2FAdam%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCI0114.jpg

https://s392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/czardoust/Adam/?action=view¤t=DSCI0114.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs392.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fpp10%2Fczardoust%2FAdam%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dadamblackdrop.jpg
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :) Empty Re: photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :)

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:29 pm

I can see the difference between each set of picture.
    Fascinating.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.

photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :) Empty Re: photos taken that show a reflection of yourself :)

Post  Carolyn Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 pm

How can that happen just by catching the glimpse of a person at another angle through a mirror?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Hello

We are emotional beings and there is always an energy flow in and out of us. Even if we "Smile" for a photo does not mean we are really smiling we are posing.

What I often find with some is when asked how are ye....they say fine but OMG they so just want to say I am NOT happy. I had that today at the school with a teacher, she walked by and did not say morning like she normally does, so I said it. She said it back but OMG I so felt her being upset. Like she wanted to cry upset. I have NEVER seen her like that. So our moods if one can have that shift in us and its OK.

When I looked at the photo's I felt pain, emotional and physical. Life has not been an easy road but there is also the side of LOVe there that makes it all ok. To read any deeper I would want permissions. I so work on trust and respects NEVER to go too deep to another as I so do not like that done to me. (Not that many can read me ).

Many times issues hide in us and we do not clear away the pains there and that effects our body health. Best to let the Skeletons out of the closet even if it just be in a letter to self that one writes and burns.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 pm

I think a lot of pain can be clearly seen in photographs, don't they say the camera never lies? I agree with Lynn here too
    Even if we "Smile" for a photo does not mean we are really smiling we are posing.

I've seen lots of photos over the years and you can tell the real smiles from the false ones,the really happy children from the sad ones, also don't you find photos of the deceased, especially murder victims have a look about them in the eyes, and what is really horrible in photos are the eyes of a killer.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Those pictures remind me of some of my own, taken using a high quality camera. The only lighting was candlelight. Whilst there is no reflection in the pictures, the resolution of these pictures is such that at 'natural' resolution you can see my skin and my eyes in quite amazing detail.

Whether it's the light, the shadows or the simple fact that the camera never lies (or sees the whole truth), they're powerful and have somehow captured a side of me that is rarely seen - much like yours have.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:37 am

Lynn, I PMed you about the permissions. Yes, there's surmountable pain behind his eyes (both emotional and physical). I've known and loved him for 25 years. It hurts me to see him harboring such pain. We're both healing from the inside out. The photos taken of us last month, the energy is different from the ones posted here (which were taken 2 yrs ago). I'm one to think that our projected energy changes frequencies in accordance to our current emotional state - our "current" of energy. One of last months photos is the one I use as my profile picture. It was taken in the days after we survived the tornado of April 27th, 2011 - that killed hundreds (bodies fell from the sky, so did body parts, entire houses went missing, and thousands more were flattened). At the time we lived 20 miles apart and had been separated without physical communication for a week (we lost power, phone, and cell phones for 6 days). We were so happy to see each other again and know that the other was ok. The tornadoes jumped over both of us. Just one miracle in a whole line of them these last few months.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:36 am

czardoust wrote:Lynn, I PMed you about the permissions. Yes, there's surmountable pain behind his eyes (both emotional and physical). I've known and loved him for 25 years. It hurts me to see him harboring such pain. We're both healing from the inside out. The photos taken of us last month, the energy is different from the ones posted here (which were taken 2 yrs ago). I'm one to think that our projected energy changes frequencies in accordance to our current emotional state - our "current" of energy. One of last months photos is the one I use as my profile picture. It was taken in the days after we survived the tornado of April 27th, 2011 - that killed hundreds (bodies fell from the sky, so did body parts, entire houses went missing, and thousands more were flattened). At the time we lived 20 miles apart and had been separated without physical communication for a week (we lost power, phone, and cell phones for 6 days). We were so happy to see each other again and know that the other was ok. The tornadoes jumped over both of us. Just one miracle in a whole line of them these last few months.

Hello

In the profile picture there is the purest of LOVe there. That knowing things are ok.

I know of tornadoes and the damage done. What the new's does not show that does happen. Its not a pretty site. I have had visions of them and even had one where I was in it as it went on its path. That one told me that one was going to hit a town a good friend lives in. He was like we are in Tornado Alley and have had some yes. That did not make me feel any better. To have him tell me the night I said it would come that the sky was blue on blue and clear......for it to change in a heart beat he said and one went right down the main road in town. Blessed it did no damage at all. He told me how he watched a neibours barn ( shed ) go up in the air and land some three miles down the road un touched.

They are one of natures most violet things. As a LightWorker I am always putting energy around the things that come to us. Doing another Meditation mid June. I know that every bit helps.

Ye were both safe for a reason as there is a healing time that can come from this. I will message ye what I get....but the LOVe is a good foundation to start from.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 am