Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

a question about reincarnation and spirit world.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

a question about reincarnation and spirit world. Empty a question about reincarnation and spirit world.

Post  shayn Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 pm

is it allways that spirit that cross over reincarnate again?
    if one believes in spirit world and when we finish our time here we pass to spirit world, does it a must to believe also in reincarnation?

thanks

S
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

a question about reincarnation and spirit world. Empty Re: a question about reincarnation and spirit world.

Post  mac Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 pm

shayn wrote:is it allways that spirit that cross over reincarnate again?
    if one believes in spirit world and when we finish our time here we pass to spirit world, does it a must to believe also in reincarnation?

thanks

S

No.

We choose - with advice and support to help with the decision - whether we wish to incarnate for a further time, re-incarnate if you wish.

Some may feel they do not wish to - for others the opposite will apply.

Always it is by choice - no matter what one believes in.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

a question about reincarnation and spirit world. Empty Re: a question about reincarnation and spirit world.

Post  shayn Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 pm

is it possible to believe in spirit world but to not accept or believe in reincarnation?

S
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

shayn wrote:is it possible to believe in spirit world but to not accept or believe in reincarnation?

S

You can do what you choose - did I not mention choice?

If you choose not to incarnate then it won't happen for you but that won't negate the principle. Others will choose to reincarnate.

Won't affect you any more than your choice will affect them.....
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm

mac, thanks, but my question is on a principle level, is it possible to hold the believe in the continuity of the spirit without believing in reincarnation?

s
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

shayn wrote:mac, thanks, but my question is on a principle level, is it possible to hold the believe in the continuity of the spirit without believing in reincarnation?

s

My reply does not change - what would stop you holding the views you outline above? Would your belief change the actuality? No, of course not.

If you are comfortable in substituting your personal beliefs for what has been explained, what has been taught, the guidance that has been offered in the past by teachers and guides then it's your choice as always.

The proof of your particular pudding is in the eating - can you believe in spirit and yet not believe in reincarnation?

You may judge the principle for yourself - who better?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:19 pm

shayn wrote:mac, thanks, but my question is on a principle level, is it possible to hold the believe in the continuity of the spirit without believing in reincarnation?

s

Is it possible? Yes, it is possible to believe in Spirit and not believe in Reincarnation. They are both concepts, beliefs, and ideals. They do not say you have to agree with one or the other.

The only time they do is if they are part of the belief. Take for instance Christianity. If you do not agree that Jesus is God in the flesh than you are not truly following the path of Christianity.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:27 pm

thanks Innerlight.

S
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm

One of my favourite topics.....Reincarnation. Mac is correct,we have a choice whether to reincarnate or not.
    But I do believe that if we do not want to reincarnate again,it can withhold our spiritual progression.
    I do believe though that if we wish to stay on the level we are happy with,there is no pressure.
    a question about reincarnation and spirit world. 182340
    Joanie x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 pm

s

That is precisely my belief Shayn so yes it is possible.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:44 pm

thank you Violet

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am