Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Relationship readings?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Relationship readings? Empty Relationship readings?

Post  Violet Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

How do any card readers amongst us feel and handle it, when you get a client who wants you to tell them if they should go out with so and so, or if a relationship is going to work or not, or if their other half is cheating?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Relationship readings? Empty Re: Relationship readings?

Post  Carolyn Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

9 times out of 10, the spirit who comes thru to inform the client throws that question in the can and jumps straight to more important matters. the only time a spirit has ever entertained that question when i have read for someone was when the clients relationship was dangerous or unhealthy and there was an eminent risk.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Sorry Carolyn i've only just found your reply here, is this when you do mediumship readings?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 am

Violet wrote:How do any card readers amongst us feel and handle it, when you get a client who wants you to tell them if they should go out with so and so, or if a relationship is going to work or not, or if their other half is cheating?

hi V

it is a very basic topic in readings, as you probably knows. i really don't like the part of giving information about a person who is not in the room and didn't give him or her consent for the reading. this i try to avoid as much as possible.
    i also do not give predictions or try not to, but be more "what to do and how to do" orientated, meaning will try to give as much information to the person so he or she can make up their minds, will try to help them understand what is needed to be done in order to achieve their dream or goal.
    yes, sometimes i see a very definitive and clear outcomes- i do my best to break the news kindly.

S
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm

I am a great beleiver that one's life should continue as it was meant to.
    Not twisted around to suit us.
    Relationship readings? 160943
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Joanie wrote:I am a great beleiver that one's life should continue as it was meant to.

no free will then?

S
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 am

Violet wrote:How do any card readers amongst us feel and handle it, when you get a client who wants you to tell them if they should go out with so and so, or if a relationship is going to work or not, or if their other half is cheating?

Hello I surrender to the HIGER power that comes to me. To let the hands do the words for me as I know that then "ME" is not there. I am not making judgement calls and the words are going to be kind and with the greatest compassions. If I see it not going to work I know that I will NOT say that I will have OPTIONS there or HINTS to insigts there is all. As nothing be forsure.

NO one gave me and me mate any HOPE and 30 year's later WE are one.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 am

[quote="shayn"]
    Joanie wrote:I am a great beleiver that one's life should continue as it was meant to.

no free will then?
    S Quote)

Yes,I think within reason. I think we are ment to meet certain people in our lives,whether a relationship developes is up to us and them. Sometimes we ourselves decide to cut short a friendship and sometimes the other person.
    That is the free will we are given,
    Joanie
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Violet wrote:Sorry Carolyn i've only just found your reply here, is this when you do mediumship readings?

Yes. Its easier for me to channel a certain person by holding an object that was familiar to them, or a photograph, but there have been times when nothing was necessary, and the message is strong and clear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:31 pm