Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

FaerieofYouth
    FaerieofYouth
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-07-30

Allow me to introduce myself...! :] Empty Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

Post  FaerieofYouth Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 am

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I am 23 years of age. ^_^ I work at a grocery store company in Florida as a cashier. (I really hate it lol). I have the most adorable, 7 month old kit of a Ferret and his name is Chaos. Never a dull moment with ferrets! I love animals. I love.love.love. Music and art as well. Brian Froud, Audrey Kawasaki, Alex Grey, and Kurt Halsey are my favorites. Tinkerbell and Ariel are my favorite Disney characters. I'm pretty a much a nerd. Starbucks coffee is really amazing too! :P

Anyway...

I randomly stumbled upon this site due to the fact that I'm lost when it comes to finding my spiritual path and I'm trying to find out who I am I suppose. I really want to hopefully make new friends and meet like-minded people. I believe that I am an Indigo Child/Adult, but I wish I knew for sure. I took quite a few tests online and all of them resulted in me being Indigo. I've seen/spoken with a couple psychics, and one of them has told me that I'm very much a star child when I had no idea, hence why I tried to do some research as advised. It's funny because in first grade I was learning how to write and we had to fold a sheet of paper in half and then write a sentence on the left side and the same sentence on the right... I did everything perfectly on the right side, but on the left I wrote the entire sentence except mirror image backwards... Pretty weird, I know. I vaguely remember seeing different councelors with my mom to see if I were maybe dyslexic and had some sort of learning disability. Pretty sure I did because I was horrible at mathematics and somewhat okay in science, but not much. I always had trouble staying focused... I still do now even. I'm very much quite the day dreamer too... I'm pretty introverted and usually keep to myself. I love helping people anyway I can, but at the same time I can hardly tolerate them, especially at my job.. -_- I have only 3 very very best friends that I relate to rather well. Otherwise, it's hard for me to relate to people in general and especially when it comes to people my own age. I just want to feel like I belong somewhere and I don't know maybe finding this forum was somehow fate, I don't know. I use my Heart of Faerie tarot deck often. I do believe in God and one God, but I know other things exist as well... I don't go to church like I used to when I was smaller and I can't seem to find a church I feel at home too. I think some of the bible is a little contradictory in some aspects. So, I hope there's someone that's been struggling like myself that can maybe help me. I would be forever grateful. I'm sorry this introduction is a bit lengthy, but I figured I'd explain why I'm here anyway. :] Thank you for reading/listening. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

-Sarah
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Allow me to introduce myself...! :] Empty Re: Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

Post  Elfay Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello and welcome Sarah !

I too use to work for a grocery store chain here in Atlanta - worst job I ever had !! Lol

My favorite niece is named Sarah !

Enjoy the forum ! :angelx:
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Allow me to introduce myself...! :] Empty Re: Allow me to introduce myself...! :]

Post  Lynn Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 am

Hello

Welcome to SI . Young and old we are all on the same path. To find at times where we fit in and what calls to us.

If there be a site to stumble upon this be a good place to land. There is a goo group here of understanding people of all levels of spiritual developement and paths and beliefs.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and learn a little about you,Allow me to introduce myself...! :] 821538 I hope you enjoy the forum, we're

a friendly bunch here so i'm sure you'll fit right in.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    FaerieofYouth
    FaerieofYouth
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-07-30

Post  FaerieofYouth Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 am

Awwh thanks everyone! I feel like I fit in already! ^_^ Everyone is really friendly and that's awesome! I appreciate the warm welcomings!

Elfay, what grocery store company?! It wasn't Publix was it..? Lol I know Georgia has a few chains... I work for Publix as a cashier.. Ugh. Not a fun job, but the benefits are nice. :] As far as your favorite niece being named, Sarah, it's not a shabby name! :P We probably live up to it too since it means 'Princess' in Hebrew haha.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi, I'm new too. Its a very friendly forum. You'll love it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:38 am