Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
shayn
6 posters

me and the angel

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

me and the angel Empty me and the angel

Post  shayn Mon May 18, 2009 8:55 am

hi all, just sharing but still any thoughts are wellcome as this all thing is very new to me.

I was in bed, too tired to meditate but surely not asleep. Just very much relaxed.

When I saw myself as from a 3rd person eyes, I saw myself lying down, and then I saw part of myself leaving my body. At this point I kind of saw what happens from 2 points of view, actually 3, one point of view was this 3rd person’s eyes, then from my body’s point of view, the lying down point of view and the last point of view was from this part of me which left my body. The view kept changing with some kind of logic but I couldn’t really control it, so I just observed from whatever point of view I was given.

I’m not sure what to call this part of me which left the body, but as this part started to live the body, it wasn’t easy for it, something kind of full it back or better say, didn’t make it easy for it to leave. But as this part started to rise out from my body, all most as if of a birth feeling, the upper part of it come out first, and then as it started to get out, and leave the body, and angel come from the back and help it get out, gently full it or support it out, holding it.

I knew for sure it was an angel, it was all white, glowing in white light, I could see its wings, white wings, but I couldn’t see or I don’t remember the details.

Any way, this angel held this part of my body and started to carry it higher and higher up into I’m not sure what or where, I was all in this white energy or white light of the angel. At one point I remember I was hugging the angel putting my head on what seemed to be its shoulder or chest, relaxing or I’m not sure why.

From down, from my body’s point of view I could see the angels energy mixing with my energy, or maybe he was just covering my energy I don’t know, I know I felt safe and tired like at last I can rest, and I’m safe now. We kept going up and up and up, or well it seemed up, I’m not sure, my eyes were closed and from the body point of view it seems as we are going up and up into the sky somewhere, and everything around us seemed so dark but again I wasn’t really looking or tring to see, and all I saw was the white glow of the angel.

At one point the movement stopped.

And the angel told me to open my eyes,

I opened my eyes and if felt as if the angel moved away from me, not much but we were like separated again and we were not moving.

It said: “I have a gift for you”

From now on I saw things from this part of mine point of view.

The angel took my hands, and put them together and placed it kind of in front my face, a bit lower then my face. My hands were closed together,

Then the angel left my hands. And told me to look in my hands.

As I opened my hands, this strong warm light-energy shined from my hands, it was goldish, maybe with some orange tones in it, I can’t really make up the colour, all I know it was not white as cold white, or white as the angel’s white, it was warm and loving, I opened my hands a little more and this light- energy become stronger and stronger, and almost blocked the angel from my sight.

I know I saw something there in my hands, some core for this light-energy, but I don’t remember what it was, I only remember the light and the energy.

And then Anna called me and everything gone……….
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

me and the angel Empty Re: me and the angel

Post  Violet Tue May 19, 2009 1:11 am

What a beautiful experience thank you for sharing, from what you describe it sounds as though you experienced a healing amongst other things :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post  astralphoenix Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi shayne
    I feel the gift you were given was protection to know that you are protected by this angel and perhaps others celestial beings. I also feel that you were given healing as well as you perhaps needed it badly and subconsciously had asked for it recently. I feel angels come to us when we really need healing, protection and love.
    It was a truly beautiful experience that you have shared with us, and something that you will always treasure.
    blessings, love and light
    Cosmic

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post  Cosmic Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm

What a beautiful experience Shayn thanks for sharing :asmile:
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank you Shayn, that was beautiful, I think it was heaven that you saw, like me, but we always have to remember it! I almost didn't. Bless you sweet lady! me and the angel 621623
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 am

me and the angel 415540 Very nice...

Shayn, are you a healer or do you intend to be one?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:49 pm