Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rainbow
Violet
6 posters

Animals and reincarnation

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Animals and reincarnation Empty Animals and reincarnation

Post  Violet Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Do you believe animals reincarnate? If no, why not if people do?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Animals and reincarnation Empty Re: Animals and reincarnation

Post  Rainbow Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm not sure. Don't people get reincarnated because they haven't learnt something in this life? Do animals need to learn lessons in this life?

Animals and reincarnation 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Animals and reincarnation 415540
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817

Post  innerlight Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 am

There is a theory that as a soul grows and evolves it goes through different stages. One of them is the Animal kingdom.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

You know Innerlight i'm sure I was thinking aloud on here about that once, about whether a human would live the life as an animal as part of it's progression and understanding, I can't remember what people's responses were, but I think it would be a good experience for someone who for example was cruel to animals in a life to live a life as an animal and realise they do feel and have emotions (you'd be amazed how many think animals don't feel pain or emotion!)

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol

Post  Rainbow Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 am

Violet wrote: to live a life as an animal and realise they do feel and have emotions (you'd be amazed how many think animals don't feel pain or emotion!)

Well those that think they don't need to open their eyes and ears more, animals don't yelp in pain or limp for no reason! Grrrr animal cruelty really narks me off Animals and reincarnation 257922 and as for emotions, why do these blind eyed buffoons think animals cower and crawl? Broken springs in their legs maybe? Animals and reincarnation 257922 Animals and reincarnation 257922 <(cannot emphasise that enough!) All you have to do is look in an animals face to see the emotion. My two pups have facial expressions and sometimes you just know what they're thinking.

Animals and reincarnation 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Animals and reincarnation 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm

It's shocking to think people are that ignorant isn't it?Animals and reincarnation 780422031

sallaso
    sallaso

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-08-31

Post  sallaso Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 pm

Well it really depends on how you see reincarnation as animal , it could be the will of one spirit to learn a lesson , as someone said a spirit will grow and evolve , and if someone or it feel that this lesson or punishment possibly in some cases.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Rainbow wrote:I'm not sure. Don't people get reincarnated because they haven't learnt something in this life? Do animals need to learn lessons in this life?

No, to understand you need to understand the difference between first density (mineral) second density (plant and animal) and third density (on this planet human)
    First and second density, spirit develops by time spend rather then by lessons learned.

People don't incarnate, spirit does. Incarnation is a choice, once we have made this choice, the cycle has to be brought to an end.
    sallaso
    sallaso

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-08-31

Post  sallaso Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Well you can look at it this way , learned much much more sometimes its important to improve and re-learn a lesson
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Interesting subject.
    Remember evolution.

We started as fish in the ocean.
    Then evolved from fish to animals to humans.

Joanie

Last edited by Joanie on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more words.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:48 pm