Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ear candles

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

ear candles Empty ear candles

Post  Carolyn Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:55 am

Have any of you ever tried ear candling? Ihave done this out of my home (for free, for friends and family) for 15 years now. I love it. When you get this done, you feel so relaxed (it also relaxes me when I do it for someone else). It gives you better hearing, clearer thinking, easier sleep, and fewer sinus problems, and over time (if you get it done regularly once a month) some have reported back with clearer eyesight. I've given ear candle treatments to family members of all ages (from children as young as 2 yrs old, to older people as old as 85), and even the family dog, and she was very old at the time, she loved it too. Its common for some people (especially children) to fall asleep either during treatment or right after.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

ear candles Empty Re: ear candles

Post  feather Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 am

Czar, can I ask you what is ear candling?
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.

Post  Carolyn Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:21 am

ear candles Ear%20candles

Thats a picture I found when I googled "ear candles". I've never taken a picture myself during the procedure - but thats a nice idea because the energy is so much lighter, I would like to see if anything is caught on film. Ear candling is, what is sounds like. You stick a 12 inch long hollow candle in your ear (barely, no brain-tickling or ear drum touching is required, recommended or encouraged), cover the head with a towel, and light the candle.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 pm

ear candles 489992 I've had ear problems all my life and that looks just to scary, isn't it called Hopi ear candling?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Deepwaters
    Deepwaters

Female
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post  Deepwaters Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 pm

czardoust wrote:... Ear candling is, what is sounds like. You stick a 12 inch long hollow candle in your ear (barely, no brain-tickling or ear drum touching is required, recommended or encouraged), cover the head with a towel, and light the candle.
    If the candle is hollow, two questions:
    1- where is the wick? and 2- is there no risk of the melted wax dripping into the ear through the hollow?
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 pm

you are the wick, dear. and no, the only way wax will drip into your ear is if you (for some unknown reason) squeeze the candle while candling and cause it to squirt back inside the ear canal, i've never known such a dumb a$$ not once in 15 yrs lol!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 pm

*cringes* doesn't it create some kind of vacuum?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

thats how it works yes, but the vacuum is so slight, its not noticed. honestly its one of the most relaxing experiences i've ever had.
    Deepwaters
    Deepwaters

Female
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post  Deepwaters Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:38 pm

czardoust wrote:you are the wick
    How does that work then? It looks like there's a flame on the photo so what's feeding it? Guess I'll have to go Google.
    Nobody ever called me a wick before, that's a new one. ear candles 114597
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Nobody ever called me a wick before, that's a new one.ear candles 114597

ear candles 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 am