Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Carolyn
Violet
6 posters

Unexplained Scars

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Unexplained Scars Empty Unexplained Scars

Post  Violet Wed May 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Do you think these could point to evidence of a previous life?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Unexplained Scars Empty Re: Unexplained Scars

Post  Carolyn Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Unexplained scars to me have always been a sign of recent alien abduction. Being born with starnge birth marks I think is a sign of previous life injuries associated with death. Freckles, birth marks, birth "defects" and chronic illnesses.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Unexplained Scars Empty Scars and Marking

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 am

Has anyone woke up to red marks on the ankles and wrists and bruises that have appeared out of nowhere?
    Huggles x Unexplained Scars 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 am

Not personally but I knew a girl who had scratches when she woke up and no she hadn't done it to herself in sleep, it would have been impossible. It scared her too but I was only a young 'un and just starting out back then.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 am

Soaring Bird wrote:Has anyone woke up to red marks on the ankles and wrists and bruises that have appeared out of nowhere?
    Have you SB?

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Unexplained Scars Empty Others

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 am

No, but I know of two people who dont know each other that have. They are or were at the time both single so there was no partner who could have done it.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 am

Soaring Bird wrote:Has anyone woke up to red marks on the ankles and wrists and bruises that have appeared out of nowhere?

my oldest child has Von Willebrands disease and she can get this when she does not sweat blood thru the wrists, ankles, and forehead.....sometimes she just gets the red rings and the bruises but when she has an episode its usually just sweating blood. its all due to VWD. you might have your friend checked for VWD or low potassium. it isnt deadly but can cause severe anemia, dehydration.... Amanda had to get put on meds for all of that.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Unexplained Scars Empty Thank You

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am

Hi Czardoust,
    Thanks for that I will pass that information on.
    Big hugs x Unexplained Scars 531481
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:20 pm

We call them Birthmarks....Anyone have a strange birthmark on their body which could mean something to you?    That paints a picture which may not mean anything to you but to someone else.
    Steve23

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post  Steve23 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:45 am

Violet wrote: Do you think these could point to evidence of a previous life?

Not to alarm you, but if you have unexplained marks on your body that are of a significant nature, I would say alien abduction is a strong possibility and I doubt this is related to past lives.  I know the idea of this having happened to you is scary but I would consider going under hypnosis to remember the abduction.  I personally am an abductee and I remember two experiences where I saw aliens in my room, but I bet there were other times like there was this once when I took a walk in my yard as a kid, but was gone for about 7 hours!!!! Clearly, something happened other than me going for a little stroll and given my history I would say aliens are a likely culprit for the missing time.  Also, not all too long after this, I began to develop an incredible fascination with the UFO phenomena.  I am considering getting hypnosis to remember what happened during those seven hours, but don't know who I could go to for the hypnosis session.  I'm thinking maybe someday I'll do self hypnosis, if that is at all possible.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Steve23 wrote:
    Violet wrote: Do you think these could point to evidence of a previous life?

Not to alarm you, but if you have unexplained marks on your body that are of a significant nature, I would say alien abduction is a strong possibility and I doubt this is related to past lives.  I know the idea of this having happened to you is scary but I would consider going under hypnosis to remember the abduction.  I personally am an abductee and I remember two experiences where I saw aliens in my room, but I bet there were other times like there was this once when I took a walk in my yard as a kid, but was gone for about 7 hours!!!! Clearly, something happened other than me going for a little stroll and given my history I would say aliens are a likely culprit for the missing time.  Also, not all too long after this, I began to develop an incredible fascination with the UFO phenomena.  I am considering getting hypnosis to remember what happened during those seven hours, but don't know who I could go to for the hypnosis session.  I'm thinking maybe someday I'll do self hypnosis, if that is at all possible.
    Hi Steve,
    I would really advise against self-hypnosis in something like this. Self- hypnotising should be reserved for things like stopping smoking, stopping bad habits and changing thought patterns, not to investigate something that may be so devastating that it could affect your whole thought process. Of course I am not saying that the real reason for your lapses is something bad, it may just be  something innocent.

I would love to be convinced that scars can be unexplained and are something of a proof of something else but so far I am not. Likewise with aliens.  There are so many movies and fictional series that I wonder if we can actually tell reality from faction anymore?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:28 pm