Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SpiritVoices
KapitanPrien
kazandlee
shayn
mia
Soaring Bird
1antique
Violet
12 posters

Your personal 'sign from spirit'

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your personal 'sign from spirit' - Page 2 Empty Your personal ''sign from spirit''

Post  Violet Sat May 23, 2009 12:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you have one, for instance a lot of people see robins as messengers from spirit, I see butterflies as mine, discuss :asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Your personal 'sign from spirit' - Page 2 Empty Re: Your personal 'sign from spirit'

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 pm

millergrls wrote:When my aunt passed, she said that would would come back as a white butterfly, and that when my grandmother passed, she would as well.  For the last two weeks, i have seen two white butterflys in my yard almost every day flying around eachother.
    How beautiful.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    LorriePaige
    LorriePaige

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : Life Coach/Collecting good luck items, bookmarks and costume bracelets
    Registration date : 2015-06-17

Your personal 'sign from spirit' - Page 2 Empty Re: Your personal 'sign from spirit'

Post  LorriePaige Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:03 am

Mainly for me is the number 5 in triple or more digits. Interestingly, the number 5 is my spiritual number.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:13 am