Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Snowflake obsidian

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Snowflake obsidian Empty Snowflake obsidian

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:12 am

Does anyone know it's properties please?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Snowflake obsidian Empty Re: Snowflake obsidian

Post  feather Mon May 21, 2012 4:02 am

from The Crystal Bible.

Obsidian.

basic attributes. Obsidian is a stone without boundaries and limitations.It works extremely fast and with great power, its truth enhancing, refective qualities are merciless in exposing flaws weaknesses and blockages .

It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface. Obsidian can facilitate in going back to past lives to heal festering emotions or trauma carried forward into the present.

Obsidian is a strongly protective stone, forming a shield against negativity. It is extremely helpful for highly sensitve people.

It aids blocking of geopathic stress and soaking up environmental polution.... many people find its powerful effect overwhelming and prefer to choose a gentlier stone.

Placed under a pillow or by a bed, it can draw out mental stress and tension, and may have a calming effect but it can also bring up the reasons for the stress.

Obsidian is so efficient in soaking up negative energies, it is essential to clean the stone under running water each time it has been used.

Psychologically, obsidian helps you know who you truly are. It brings you face to face with your shadow side and teaches you how to integrate it.

Obsidian's greatest gift is insight into the cause of a dis-ease. It aids the digestion of anything that is hard to accept and promotes physical digestion.

.It detoxifies, dissolving blockages and tension in the physical and subtle bodies, including hardened arteries. It reduces the pain of arthritis, joint problems, cramps and injuries.

Snowflake Obsidian. additional properties....a gentler form of Obsidian.

Placed on the Sacral Chakra, Snowflake Obsidian calms and soothes, putting you in the right frame of mind to be receptive before bringing to your attention ingrained patterns of behaviour.

It teaches you to value mistakes as well as successes.

It is a stone of purity, providing balance for body, mind and spirit. Snowflake Obsidian helps you recognize and release 'wrong thinking' and stressful mental patterns.

It promotes dispassion and inner centering. With its aid, isolation and loneliness become empowering, aiding surrender to meditation.

Snowflake obsidian treats veins and the skeleton and improves circulation. The elixir is good for the skin and eyes.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks Feather :love:

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 am

I have a Mahogany Obsidian bracelet that I wore a bit when I first got it. This stone is gentler but I found that it still did the job of bringing old emotions up for clearing. I remember I did a bit of crying at the time.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 26, 2012 12:15 am

Oooh that sounds lovely, i'm going to look that stone up.....you know i've just had a look and i'm sure i've got some of that somewhere..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am