Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gone before being Gone...

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Gone before being Gone... Empty Gone before being Gone...

Post  innerlight Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I have thought about this and thought I would put it to the question block. Do you think that we pass over before we die? That it is known that we are going to pass over and we pass over before the actual death?

Or are we still there the whole time until we actually pass over? Like those that pass away on the way to the hospital after an injury, or heart attack.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Gone before being Gone... Empty Re: Gone before being Gone...

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 pm

I think in a lot of cases we are gone well before the physical body dies, and yes I think we know, I believe someone comes for us perhaps even days before we pass to prepare us.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Violet wrote:I think in a lot of cases we are gone well before the physical body dies, and yes I think we know, I believe someone comes for us perhaps even days before we pass to prepare us.

I have heard that in cases of those that are severely sick. Such as those that are in a hospice. I do wonder though if in cases of physical violence, such as being shot or stabbed, if they would be aware of that, or if they would be gone moments before it happened.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 pm

I've both heard of read, and heard from real people that they've seen materialisations of spirits who are known or unknown to them shortly before their deaths, even when they haven't known they were going to die soon, I imagine the people who are shot or stabbed do get 'visits' to be prepared but brush it off, put it down to imagination but i'm sure at a very deep level they are made aware even if they refuse to acknowledge it.

All that said I want to make it clear that the materialisation of a spirit is not a sign of impending death.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Violet wrote:I've both heard of read, and heard from real people that they've seen materialisations of spirits who are known or unknown to them shortly before their deaths, even when they haven't known they were going to die soon, I imagine the people who are shot or stabbed do get 'visits' to be prepared but brush it off, put it down to imagination but i'm sure at a very deep level they are made aware even if they refuse to acknowledge it.

All that said I want to make it clear that the materialisation of a spirit is not a sign of impending death.

So with that said then it could be possible that those that are going to die it is known that they are going to die? There is no ands ifs or butts about it... or is there the possibility that it may happen or it may not happen?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm quite sure the spirit world knows when someone is due to cross over and i'm sure they would want to make the transition as easy as possible, and no i don't think there are any maybes.

Another thing which is amazing it these that say 'i'm going to die before i'm 30' and they do, some famous people have predicted their own deaths.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Not quite sure where to continue on from this topic.

I feel that spirit knows who to make welcome whenever the news appears that so and so is ready to make to make their transition into the spirit world.
    I remember reading something long time ago that a certain lady or gent was near the time for their arrival in the spirit world.
    Bringing reincarnation into this topic,don't we know exactly how long our life span of our next life is to be?

Isn't our next life preplanned?   Right down to the number of years we live in our next life.
    If that is so,surely our family already in spirit,would be informed before our arrival.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:19 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Not quite sure where to continue on from this topic.

I feel that spirit knows who to make welcome whenever the news appears that so and so is ready to make to make their transition into the spirit world.
    I remember reading something long time ago that a certain lady or gent was near the time for their arrival in the spirit world.
    Bringing reincarnation into this topic,don't we know exactly how long our life span of our next life is to be?

Isn't our next life preplanned?   Right down to the number of years we live in our next life.
    If that is so,surely our family already in spirit,would be informed before our arrival.
    I read this regarding karma and fate it may help you

Karma is a Sanskrit word from the root "Kri" to do or to make and simply means "action." It operates in the universe as the continuous chain reaction of cause and effect. It is not only confined to causation in the physical sense but also it has moral implications. "A good cause, a good effect; a bad cause a bad effect" is a common saying. In this sense karma is a moral law.
    Now human beings are constantly giving off physical and spiritual forces in all directions. In physics we learn that no energy is ever lost; only that it changes form. This is the common law of conservation of energy. Similarly, spiritual and mental action is never lost. It is transformed. Thus Karma is the law of the conservation of moral energy.
    By actions, thoughts, and words, man is releasing spiritual energy to the universe and he is in turn affected by influences coming in his direction. Man is therefore the sender and receiver of all these influences. The entire circumstances surrounding him is his karma.
    With each action-influence he sends out and at the same time, receives, he is changing. This changing personality and the world he lives in, constitute the totality of his karma.
    Karma should not be confused with fate. Fate is the notion that man's life is preplanned for him by some external power, and he has no control over his destiny. Karma on the other hand, can be changed. Because man is a conscious being he can be aware of his karma and thus strive to change the course of events. In the Dhammapada we find the following words, "All that we are is a result of what we have thought, it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts."
    What we are, then, is entirely dependent on what we think. Therefore, the nobility of man's character is dependent on his"good" thoughts, actions, and words. At the same time, if he embraces degrading thoughts, those thoughts invariably influence him into negative words and actions.

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/reincarnation.htm
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Exactly.     One of the reasons we reincarnate again and again is to lose the bad Khama we have gained in a previous life.   We do not only reincarnate to gain spirituality.   

Also we are given a life of certain options to live and to improve on our previous lives.   
    Sometimes we go off the path of the life we agreed to live.   We take a wrong turning and find our lives have changed from the former plan.

We often wonder why certain parts of that life happen.   Especially the hurtful parts.  We think why did that happen.    I was not supposed to be unhappy in this life.   Why?
    But looking back on any life that any soul has lived,look at the pattern of that life.   Look how the bad parts of that life intergrate with the good parts.

No life is perfectly happy and no life is perfect.....

Post  Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:59 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Exactly.     One of the reasons we reincarnate again and again is to lose the bad Khama we have gained in a previous life.   We do not only reincarnate to gain spirituality.   

Also we are given a life of certain options to live and to improve on our previous lives.   
    Sometimes we go off the path of the life we agreed to live.   We take a wrong turning and find our lives have changed from the former plan.

We often wonder why certain parts of that life happen.   Especially the hurtful parts.  We think why did that happen.    I was not supposed to be unhappy in this life.   Why?
    But looking back on any life that any soul has lived,look at the pattern of that life.   Look how the bad parts of that life intergrate with the good parts.

No life is perfectly happy and no life is perfect.....

hmmm...yea...that makes sense
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 pm

I am under the impression that karma is instantaneous and not a matter of saving up or paying back from life to life. To my mind, it is the Law of Attraction, like attracts like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 pm