Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
jcam@sii
avianscepter
norseman
1antique
RavenMoon
innerlight
Kaere
QuietCypher
gilly
Detlef
SpiritVoices
15 posters

Easter. The Rising of Jesus Christ.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Easter.   The Rising of Jesus Christ. - Page 2 Empty Easter. The Rising of Jesus Christ.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know I am a bit out of season here but have some queries about the rising of Jesus Christ from his grave.

I'm bringing spirit into this so wondered what your opinions are.

If we remember the bible,Jesus was crucified and died on the cross.
    He was laid to rest in a cave.
    There he was wrapped in a shroud.

He arose on the third day and was seen walking the next day.
    It was accepted by the people who saw him that he had risen from the dead.
    The cave was checked and his body was gone,only his shroud was left lying.

Now why was his body missing if it was accepted by all in those days that Jesus had arisen from the grave as in as we know it,and passed into the spirit world?

I suppose that spiritualism wasn't known in the days that Jesus lived.
    Or at least our version of it.

Did the people there realise that or even think about it at all?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    skylarker
    skylarker

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2012-11-21

Easter.   The Rising of Jesus Christ. - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter. The Rising of Jesus Christ.

Post  skylarker Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Jesus did exist.  Besides the New Testament he's mentioned by writers like Josephus.  They didn't make him up.  He's a historic figure.
    This resurrection thing isn't that hard to understand.
    Science and metaphysics all know that 'vibrations' create solid or liquid. 
    If the atoms in h20 are warmer or heated, they vibrate faster and the h20 is liquid.
    If the atoms in h20 are colder, they slow down and the h20 becomes solid, ice.
    The same with Jesus' body.
    His spiritual vibration 'heated up' and his body changed from solid to spiritual.
    Voila. He rose from the dead.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Easter.   The Rising of Jesus Christ. - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter. The Rising of Jesus Christ.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:14 am

That makes a lot of sense........I can believe the truth.    But where is his body buried?????
    skylarker
    skylarker

Post  skylarker Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:46 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:That makes a lot of sense........I can believe the truth.    But where is his body buried?????

His body is not buried.  He rose from the dead.  His spirit may not have completely detached from the flesh; or his flesh was reanimated.  Just like the vibration in water may increase, causing vapor; or the vibration in water may decrease, making ice.  Jesus' bodily vibration increased, causing his flesh to become spirit.  He rose from the dead, just like he said he would.
    The disciples were witnesses to his resurrection.
    There's no need to deny the physical resurrection of Jesus. It's not contradictory to metaphysics.
    There are things we cannot completely comprehend. It doesn't mean they aren't real.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:43 pm

jcam@sii wrote:he, his, on and on. bodey arose. to tha infinite. what good guy is this, then.

isn`t it fair. to have a jesus. a jesus we can mock and wockk, tie on our backs and slacks.

he`s right there next to us off on daily if we could count on it - and we believe.

i love you all my disciples - he says. and what do they do, eat bread and water / wine, and pay good pay and sit straight up. we see.

did he exist, hmm, before we said ninja in north america.

I like the way you have wrote that.......keep up the good work..... :asmile:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 pm

skylarker wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:That makes a lot of sense........I can believe the truth.    But where is his body buried?????

His body is not buried.  He rose from the dead.  His spirit may not have completely detached from the flesh; or his flesh was reanimated.  Just like the vibration in water may increase, causing vapor; or the vibration in water may decrease, making ice.  Jesus' bodily vibration increased, causing his flesh to become spirit.  He rose from the dead, just like he said he would.
    The disciples were witnesses to his resurrection.
    There's no need to deny the physical resurrection of Jesus. It's not contradictory to metaphysics.
    There are things we cannot completely comprehend. It doesn't mean they aren't real.

I agree, skylarker.  Some don't believe He rose from the dead. Or perhaps they think only His spirit rose, but His body decayed.  But, just because someone can't understand something doesn't mean it isn't so.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Joan, he's saying that His body rose from the dead. It's not buried any longer. It revived.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 am

kardecian wrote:

Joan, he's saying that His body rose from the dead. It's not buried any longer. It revived.
    Of course,silly me!   Just not with it,this morning,,,, :blush:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 am

jcam@sii wrote:easter suits you up.

easter collides - roars, stomp.

itwashim
    suninleo
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-02-23

Post  suninleo Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:57 am

What is ash returns to ash. Same with dust. I dont believe he experienced (noticed) death, he simply transcended. But it is the age old question that divided the Catholic church. Was he human or pure spirit.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:07 pm

suninleo wrote:What is ash returns to ash. Same with dust. I dont believe he experienced (noticed) death, he simply transcended. But it is the age old question that divided the Catholic church. Was he human or pure spirit.

I'm sure some may agree with you on your belief that he didn't die.  However, the record says he did die, and that he 'transcended' from death to life.  The Catholic Church itself has never been divided on whether Jesus was human or pure spirit. They have always believed he was both.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:31 am

There was a book wrote years ago that fascinated me.   Were the miracles of Jesus Christ real or not?    One for instance........walking on water?
    skylarker
    skylarker

Post  skylarker Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:23 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:There was a book wrote years ago that fascinated me.   Were the miracles of Jesus Christ real or not?    One for instance........walking on water?

People can deny that Jesus rose from the dead. They can say the miracles he performed weren't real.  What proof do they have that he didn't rise from the dead? What proof do they have that he didn't perform miracles?  It's documented that he rose from the dead. It's documented that he performed miracles.  To deny these things, you have to deny the written documents.  There's no foundation in denying these things. You can doubt them, but they are well documented. To deny these documents with one foul swoop is careless and unfounded.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 pm

skylarker wrote:People can deny that Jesus rose from the dead. They can say the miracles he performed weren't real.  What proof do they have that he didn't rise from the dead? What proof do they have that he didn't perform miracles?  It's documented that he rose from the dead. It's documented that he performed miracles.  To deny these things, you have to deny the written documents.  There's no foundation in denying these things. You can doubt them, but they are well documented. To deny these documents with one foul swoop is careless and unfounded.

But we are writing things now, websites shoot up and they are taken as facts, why? Because they are published on the web. People write books, The Bible is just a book written by someone. Of course they can be denied, and easily.

Now, was Jesus a 'reiki'healer? Probably. Did he 'rise from the dead' possibly, tests have shown that being crucified leads to blood loss and weariness and collapse. But those things can all be reversed, the body can slowly recover and the person that may have appeared dead may now appear alive.

Walking on water is a bit more difficult. Did that really happen? Probably not. Hard to explain unless it was a sandbank or stepping stones, or perhaps just a turn of phrase describing the wonder of what he could actually do like so many other reiki-peeps.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Crystal wrote:
    skylarker wrote:People can deny that Jesus rose from the dead. They can say the miracles he performed weren't real.  What proof do they have that he didn't rise from the dead? What proof do they have that he didn't perform miracles?  It's documented that he rose from the dead. It's documented that he performed miracles.  To deny these things, you have to deny the written documents.  There's no foundation in denying these things. You can doubt them, but they are well documented. To deny these documents with one foul swoop is careless and unfounded.

But we are writing things now, websites shoot up and they are taken as facts, why? Because they are published on the web. People write books, The Bible is just a book written by someone. Of course they can be denied, and easily.

Now, was Jesus a 'reiki'healer? Probably. Did he 'rise from the dead' possibly, tests have shown that being crucified leads to blood loss and weariness and collapse. But those things can all be reversed, the body can slowly recover and the person that may have appeared dead may now appear alive.

Walking on water is a bit more difficult. Did that really happen? Probably not. Hard to explain unless it was a sandbank or stepping stones, or perhaps just a turn of phrase describing the wonder of what he could actually do like so many other reiki-peeps.
    Agreed Crystal.... I would love to say more.. but after reading Alan Valiant's book.. It blew away  some age old misconceptions that have been passed down for centuries... to the point they actually make sense. lol lol ..  as you said.. the bible or any other religious book.. is nothing more than someone's supposed diary and thoughts..   or I suppose, a company Handbook of rules to to suit the followers..  do I believe there is a "God".. no... but I DO believe there is a "Higher spirit or being." that oversees all races and creatures whether animal and human etc etc..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am