Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Last night

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Last night Empty Last night

Post  Violet Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Last night I got in bed and for a change I didn't drop straight off, (I have been crashing out the minute my head touches the pillow lately) I got a really good spacey, floaty feeling like I was going to go off somewhere, i've not felt like that for quite a long time just before sleep in bed, I wonder if i'd begun or was getting ready to AP, it's been so long since I tried anything like that, but last night I wasn't even trying but because I started wondering about it instead of going with it and enjoying it, I lost it and eventually fell asleep.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Last night Empty Re: Last night

Post  innerlight Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 pm

You shouldn't practice AP in your bed, BTW. If you need to law down to practice you should use some sheets and pillows on the floor. We are trained to fall asleep in the bed and when we get into a relaxed enough state to AP your body in the bed will just continue to fall asleep instead of allowing you to project.
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Violet wrote:Last night I got in bed and for a change I didn't drop straight off, (I have been crashing out the minute my head touches the pillow lately) I got a really good spacey, floaty feeling like I was going to go off somewhere, i've not felt like that for quite a long time just before sleep in bed, I wonder if i'd begun or was getting ready to AP, it's been so long since I tried anything like that, but last night I wasn't even trying but because I started wondering about it instead of going with it and enjoying it, I lost it and eventually fell asleep.

I get this sometimes, too, and it happens just a few monites after going to bed. (And I'm wide awake at the time and not even sleepy). It's been a few months since it's happened though.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm

innerlight wrote:You shouldn't practice AP in your bed, BTW. If you need to law down to practice you should use some sheets and pillows on the floor. We are trained to fall asleep in the bed and when we get into a relaxed enough state to AP your body in the bed will just continue to fall asleep instead of allowing you to project.

Ah... I see what you're saying but I wasn't even trying last night.

I can't lay on the floor cos it hurtsLast night 160943

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Violet wrote:

Ah... I see what you're saying but I wasn't even trying last night.

I can't lay on the floor cos it hurtsLast night 160943

That's why I said use some pillows and blankets silly.. Not just lay on the bare floor. That would be uncomfortable.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 am

Last night 809779 even with blankets it still hurts I need a matress or some kind of thick padding, i've even tried to lie on a thick rug, even a thick quilt wouldn't work, the couch might though...hmmm now that's an idea....

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 am

Violet wrote:Last night 809779 even with blankets it still hurts I need a matress or some kind of thick padding, i've even tried to lie on a thick rug, even a thick quilt wouldn't work, the couch might though...hmmm now that's an idea....

or a cot/futon.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 am

Yeah those would be ideal, though in the uk a cot is a bed for a babyLast night 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 pm