Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Walking Company

Wisa'ka
    Wisa'ka

Male
    Number of posts : 285
    Registration date : 2012-03-26

Walking Company Empty Walking Company

Post  Wisa'ka Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Ever been walking down a stretch of path, road or across your yard and hear something treading or moving beside you, sometimes ahead or behind ?

You stop and it stops ? Experiencing this while walking in a small party or alone ?

Some of us in my area call this company. Often I wonder if this is the ghost of a dead person or animal,, or is this a local spirit ?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Walking Company Empty Re: Walking Company

Post  Violet Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

I know someone who went to give someone healing at night, it was dark when they left, and a black dog followed them all the way home, once they reached their own doorstep the dog disappeared completely, is this the kind of thing you mean?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Wisa'ka
    Wisa'ka

Male

Post  Wisa'ka Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

Violet wrote:I know someone who went to give someone healing at night, it was dark when they left, and a black dog followed them all the way home, once they reached their own doorstep the dog disappeared completely, is this the kind of thing you mean?

If it was of physical form, no one saw it. It was the sound of something moving beside us. A place where we parked and hiked some 100 yards or so to our campsite. Thick underbrush on either side of the path, but oddly enough whatever it was, moved through the tangled foliage with relative ease, keeping up with us yet making a bit of a rustle. did not sound like a skunk, raccoon, possum or any other smaller local species. It sounded large, but not like a bear or deer.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 am

It doesn't sound physical to me, just as the dog in my post was not physical, but it does sound as though whatever it was wanted to make you aware that it was close and accompanying you, my feeling is that this spirit, animal or person, is or was known to you. Walking in such a place can put you in a mild meditative state which imo brings the 'two worlds' closer together.

Wisa'ka
    Wisa'ka

Male

Post  Wisa'ka Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 am

Yeah I should of said visible form. We use to camp at that area a lot, but did not hear our company every time on the path in and out. I've spoken to others who have had similar experiences not only at that place, but others as well. Hopefully this kind of company is either friendly or curious.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 am

Hopefully this kind of company is either friendly or curious.
    Probably a good mix of both, did you feel nervous or afraid in any way, how did it make you feel?

Wisa'ka
    Wisa'ka

Male

Post  Wisa'ka Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 am

Violet wrote:
    Hopefully this kind of company is either friendly or curious.
    Probably a good mix of both, did you feel nervous or afraid in any way, how did it make you feel?

Somewhat concerned, but not so much scared. Although this would happen along the path, our camp was untroubled.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Well it's good if the camp was untroubled but i'm sorry to hear this concerned you. Mind you anything which is not immediately clear or recognisable, or anything unusual can be disconcerting it's a natural defence mechanism to be concerned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:40 am