Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Summerland
Crystal
Violet
7 posters

When Many Cross at Once

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

When Many Cross at Once Empty When Many Cross at Once

Post  Violet Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Such as in a war, or a natural disaster, what do you think happens in the afterlife?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

When Many Cross at Once Empty Re: When Many Cross at Once

Post  Crystal Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am

I think that there is a lot of confused energy flying about. Many of the old battle grounds in France that I have visited hold a very strong energy, not at all negative really, sad, very sad, but courageous and enthusiastic, it is like one can sense the troops dedication and suffering but also their spirit being uplifting and morale being high. I am in two minds about what happens to the spirit after that as it feels like many were still there, ghosts attached to the fields and hospitals .
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am

I imagine spirit are prepared for such events and will know what to expect, but for those that cross they must be horribly confused unless it is in a conflict. I know someone who visited a place where a lot of people died at once she said it felt empty, still and quiet, no birds chirped or anything, but she's not psychic. You seem to have picked up a fair bit Crystal.

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm

I have a tendency to pick up on anything really. I am very sensitive to surroundings and environments. Old buildings I find as fascinating as reading a good book. Each room the air changes the vibrations hold voices or echoes of laughter and it is wierd, but as a child I thought everyone could hear them, gradually I learnt that people thought I was silly or mad or inventing stories, but now I am more accepted. Have I changed? No! Its' the world and it's views lol :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 am

I love old buildings too, and graveyards though there's never much to pick up on in those other than a feeling of total peace, that's what I find anyway. Old buildings seem to have so much more and I agree the energies do change room to room.

Did you get told you had an over active imagination too as a kid?

Summerland

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : psych, crocheting, reading, artwork
    Registration date : 2011-02-07

Post  Summerland Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I realize that this is a thread that hasn't been touched on for several months. I am new and browsing to see what I can contribute. And oddly enough I was discussing with a friend today about picking up on loss and devastation. When the Oklahoma bombing, the Twin Towers, the X-mas tsunami and Katrina happened, I felt that as if the souls were wandering, lost and not knowing what happened. I would break down crying, went into serious depression each time. I do think that there are many people alive who can pick up on death in overwhelming amounts. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it happened when the Titanic sank. The soul has a vibration, just as the body does. And when there are mass deaths, I think that the vibration that is being experienced by the dead is felt by the living. When Many Cross at Once 753319
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 pm

I did ponder the effects of a mass migration from physical to spiritual plain and although the residual atmosphere associated with the locations of such human tragedies are often sensed by those sensetive to atmospheres, I do expect that there might be a sudden disorientation when one is seperated from the body suddenly anyway. I imagine that that soon settles down though. I don't thinl that spirit needs to asapt or make special provision for such migrations home.

In support of my feelings about this matter and I do know that this death rate does not apply to a split second event but globaly 153, 000 people pass over in just one day which is roughly 107 every minute.

The over riding reasoning for my conclusions is that in my belief system we all are spirit anyway. So in many respects it is a return to what we are sans bones and skin. However when lots of lives/lights go out at the same time I see why people would be sensetive to such things. as it is a significant transformation of energy.

When Many Cross at Once 28115
    Summerland

Female

Post  Summerland Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Lightseeker wrote:I did ponder the effects of a mass migration from physical to spiritual plain and although the residual atmosphere associated with the locations of such human tragedies are often sensed by those sensetive to atmospheres, I do expect that there might be a sudden disorientation when one is seperated from the body suddenly anyway. I imagine that that soon settles down though. I don't thinl that spirit needs to asapt or make special provision for such migrations home.

In support of my feelings about this matter and I do know that this death rate does not apply to a split second event but globaly 153, 000 people pass over in just one day which is roughly 107 every minute.

The over riding reasoning for my conclusions is that in my belief system we all are spirit anyway. So in many respects it is a return to what we are sans bones and skin. However when lots of lives/lights go out at the same time I see why people would be sensetive to such things. as it is a significant transformation of energy.

I think that it is the manner in which these deaths occur that presents a problem. Hundreds or a thousand people all dying roughly at the same time and so unexpectedly could cause some to not even realize that they are not here anymore. It is said to happen with plane crashes also. So many unprepared for death, no chance to say goodbyes, no chance to set anything to rights, the pain and sceaming of others around them would only add to their terror. I have talked with others, esp in my line of work, who have said that people have said the very same thing to them.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi Summerland,
    I don't doubt that a sudden passing can produce significant disorientation. I find it difficult to imagine waking up in this earth plain going about my business, driving my car or any human activity and suddenly having a fatal experience. I think I would be quiet confused initially as to what had just happened and," OK what am I supposed to now?" would be quiet a prominent question to my remaining neural functions as they close down. ( I might have to be corrected on that because I am led to understand that neural shut down takes place after actual fatal incident).

So in this regard I agree that any one let alone many who die suddenly would be very confused,

However, I also imagine that the spiritual realm has made adequate provision for such events as they have happened many times.

On a personal note, One of My Dogs, Leo had cardio myopathy, He woke up one morning and at about Half past Ten he had a massive heart attack and died.
    That evening his spirit came to me and it was quiet confused, because it had woken up in one plain of existence, gone to sleep again and woken up in a completely different plain of existence. The following day he was much more settled in his new home. So I do understand that disorientation is very prevalent.
    The facts speak for themselves in that regard, A period of re adjustment to ones new surroundings and energetic vibration and getting used to not having a dense body are quiet sufficient to throw me off balance When Many Cross at Once 28115
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:16 pm

I do what I call 'soul rescues' from my bedroom, sitting quietly.
    I am 'called' or know instinctively when I am wanted.
    I sat on my bed a couple of years ago and was taken to a desert.
    There were American jeeps there, it was a camp, that's all I know.
    I couldn't tell the dead from the living, so I asked to be moved further away.

Then they all walked single file towards me, dunno how they knew, they just did.
    All went in the tunnel and were met by family/friends, except for one very young lad, he was 19 and looked like Gazza the footballer.
    He didnt want to be dead and it took a while to comfort him and for him to accept.

So, I believe that those who haven't moved on, carry on as if they are still alive, but in a time warp, never ending.
    Summerland

Female

Post  Summerland Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 pm

mia wrote:I do what I call 'soul rescues' from my bedroom, sitting quietly.
    I am 'called' or know instinctively when I am wanted.
    I sat on my bed a couple of years ago and was taken to a desert.
    There were American jeeps there, it was a camp, that's all I know.
    I couldn't tell the dead from the living, so I asked to be moved further away.

Then they all walked single file towards me, dunno how they knew, they just did.
    All went in the tunnel and were met by family/friends, except for one very young lad, he was 19 and looked like Gazza the footballer.
    He didnt want to be dead and it took a while to comfort him and for him to accept.

So, I believe that those who haven't moved on, carry on as if they are still alive, but in a time warp, never ending.

Mia, how I am in awe of you being able to do this. I have crossed over one female who was not taking kindly to the new tenants in the house that once dwelled in . She did leave finally but a large wihte furry cat reamined. Outsiders saw the cat and remarked on it. The two children didn't mind it sleeping with them and the mother would often feel the cat come up to lay beside her when she fell asleep on the couch.
    I crossed over a teen age boy who had been violently shot to death less than a block from my daughters house. He went to her house as he would often hang out with her and her boyfriend and their children.He could not understand why he could not stay as he was more comfortable in their home than in his own.
    Does it not drain you passing over so many at once? How do you know when you need to do this?
    I know after all the bombings that I mentioned ( and the massive earthquakes in Chile, China and Haiti) it felt to me as if a miasma had settled across the globe. Or maybe it was my imagination and my own grief at the loss of so many thousands of people. I would have gladly helped if I had known of a way to do so.All I could do was pray that they would find their way to peace. When Many Cross at Once 577431
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Summer ((hugs))
    I dont know how I learnt to do it.

We all do it differently, and no one is wrong, or better than another.

My worst one was a tribe of American Indians, just the old, babies and women.
    They were waiting outside the tunnel for me.
    But, I was shown how they died.
    I couldnt do it, had to ask angels to come in my place, it was awful!

Another was a small group of children who had been killed by a bomb during the 2nd world war.
    One had half a leg missing a little girl had no face, yet they chatted and didnt walk or talk differently, was amazing.

I am so grateful and humbled I have been chosen to be one who does this work.
    Icannot believe it myself sometimes.

As for coping with emotions, I think I block it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Are you talking about when these poor souls arrive in the spirit world?
    Quite a long time ago,I read a report on 'mass arrival' in the spirit world.
    All I can remember is - the new arrivals are taken to a hospital for rest and recovery.
    They are looked after by spirit doctors,nursed by spirit nurses etc.
    Much like our hospitals here but treated spiritually and also it is explaind to them,where they are and why.
    Joanie x
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes, they have memories of their illnesses etc, so have to be healed.
    I saw one of my clients after she had passed.
    She was in like a cocoon and standing around her were family and friends.
    I asked what was happening and was told she was being healed and those around were waiting with her.
    Summerland

Female

Post  Summerland Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 am

Joanie wrote:Are you talking about when these poor souls arrive in the spirit world?
    Quite a long time ago,I read a report on 'mass arrival' in the spirit world.
    All I can remember is - the new arrivals are taken to a hospital for rest and recovery.
    They are looked after by spirit doctors,nursed by spirit nurses etc.
    Much like our hospitals here but treated spiritually and also it is explaind to them,where they are and why.
    Joanie x

Joanie, I was talking more of when hundreds or thousands die at once; as in the bombing of the Twin Towers or the tsunami in Indonesia. I remember the day after the bombing there was a staff meeting and no one seemd distressed or mentioned it. I was still unable to talk without crying. I finally mentioned it and when I did I was told by the manager "This is not the time to talk about this."
    It truly felt like I could feel all of their sorrow and confusion swirling around me. It was hard to even pray unless I was near water. So asin disasters, I feel that the victims are lost for a period of time, disoriented, comfused.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am

I recall reading this e-book http://www.spiritual-web.com/downloads/blue-island.pdf
    It's communincated by William T Stead, a medium who passed to the spirit world through the tragic sinking of the Titanic in 1912. The book gives details of events as witnessed by him and reinforcing imo that we are all taken care of no matter how our physical death comes about, we are never alone or abandoned..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 pm

mia wrote:Yes, they have memories of their illnesses etc, so have to be healed.
    I saw one of my clients after she had passed.
    She was in like a cocoon and standing around her were family and friends.
    I asked what was happening and was told she was being healed and those around were waiting with her.
    That's correct,Mia.   I remember having a dream after my hubby passed over.
    i was in the house we lived in from many year ago.   I was sitting in an armchair and he was sitting on the settee clad only in pyjamas.  
    There was a knock at the door,and on the step outside,I saw an ambulance driver and old type ambulance.   Hubby walked to the door turned round and waved goodbye to me....i was told later that he was in hospital in spirit.    
    So we are looked after,after physical death....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content