Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello!

tigerthescorpion
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-05-12

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  tigerthescorpion Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 am

I just registered to this forum. My name is Kacey (I'm a male). My sun sign is Scorpio and my spirit animal is the Bengal Tiger. I am first and foremost a spiritual seeker- I don't have one religion that I adhere to, but I have lots of convictions and beliefs that come from Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, etc. sources. If I had to label myself, I'd say I am a "syncretist." I am interested in the occult, the esoteric, the "paranormal"... anything that is spiritual.

Some of my interests include (briefly!): guardian angels, empathy & intuition, healing, tantra, prayer, meditation, visualization, totem medicine & shamanic journeying, spirit guides, astrology, tarot, palmistry, affirmations, Atlantis, the Akashic records, the seven rays, and Jesus Christ (Biblical, historical, esoteric, Gnostic, and mystic).

I initially came to this forum to ask a question about astrology, but I see there is lots more to discover here. I'm glad I found this forum. :astar:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  Violet Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi Kacey, great to have another Scorpion on board!Hello! 821538 You have a lot of interests there and hope you find things of interest here, look forward to getting to know you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 am