Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Astrology and the seven rays

tigerthescorpion
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-05-12

Astrology and the seven rays Empty Astrology and the seven rays

Post  tigerthescorpion Sat May 12, 2012 7:17 am

What is your experience with the seven rays in astrology? I actually came across the idea of the seven rays through reading about Ascended Masters teachings, and then through Doreen Virtue. You will notice that in her system, and those of most Ascended Masters movements, the 2nd ray is the Wisdom of God and the 3rd ray is the Love of God. But according to Bailey, and in esoteric astrology, the 2nd ray is Love-Wisdom and the 3rd is "Active Intelligence." The two systems don't add up.

My problem is that the prior system speaks to me on a deeper level, but the latter seems to be the one used in astrology. I don't want to abandon the first system because it speaks more to me, and I don't know how to reconcile this. I've considered that perhaps that both are true, and that each apply to a different level or plane, thus each is applied for a different purpose. But I see no precedence for this, in fact I can't find any resource that acknowledges the discrepancies!

What do you think? Do you use the seven rays in astrological interpretations? Do you prefer either system? How do you reconcile the two? What do you think about the accuracy of this method, and are there any books or teachers you would suggest?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Astrology and the seven rays Empty Re: Astrology and the seven rays

Post  Violet Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi Kacey unfortunately I know nothing about this, hopefully someone else willAstrology and the seven rays 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    WhiteStar
    WhiteStar

Female
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2012-05-20

Post  WhiteStar Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi Kacey,

I don’t know anything about the 7 rays of astrology but I got similar situation, I hope it can help you a bit. Astrology and the seven rays 368832
    In my case it was the chakra system where I got doubt as I read about different systems and interpretations.
    I worked and still working with the 7 chakra system from the hindu tradition as it is themost common and spoked to me the most,
    but I became aware of the 13 chakra-system of which lateral chakras and some of the main chakra interpretations and locations are different.
    Later I used this also for healing work and it was fine.
    I had to read again and re-learn the chakras and their functions so I just stepped into this new method and accepted this as „ real and legal”.
    Principally it is the same with other methods, too- people work with/ appreciate this or that on the source of personal resonancy.
    I would say you should work with the method or interpretation which feels ok for you and comforts you.
    If you give a chance staying neutral or even you are open for new possibilites probably you get soon your own answer and overcome your confusion. Astrology and the seven rays 348985 Whitestar

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am