Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
zach
spirit
1antique
Violet
innerlight
radiclol
10 posters

energy

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

energy Empty energy

Post  radiclol Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm

i went to see a medium i usually go and see once in a while, she said i have extremely low/negative energy which is understandable, but how exactly do i make it better? she said not until i become more positive and happy? she did a healing on me and i felt extremely relaxed but she says i need a few more which she's going to do for free :)

is there anything i can do to make my energy better? as she said spirit are struggling coming through to me because they can't use my energy as it's so low and whatever.

ps. violet, she says my ex and his boyfriend won't last, that raised my 'energy' a bit ha
    xx
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817

energy Empty Re: energy

Post  innerlight Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi Radiclol,

The best way to increase one's energy would be with positivity. I know it sounds easier than it is. From when we get stuck in negative thoughts, and feelings, we get drug down, and our energy goes with it.

Healing's are good and all.. However they can be only temporary solutions. For as soon as one's negative thoughts start right back up it bring you right back to where you were before, and thus feel like the healing did nothing.

Practicing affirmations, and positive reinforcement are good ways to keep your energy up, and keep you in a happier, healthier, place.
    radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:35 pm

thanks innerlight that helped! do you have any tips? she said i'm a very negative person which i am and i don't know what to do next to pick myself up.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817

Post  innerlight Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi radiclol,

It's hard for me to say how you are without actually being you. Though it could be possible to pick up on one's negativity as it would show up in one's energy or aura.

As for tips, the first I would suggest would be trying not to get caught up in events, or situations that are out of your control. In other words being stuck on the ending when you are still going through it. It's hard to tell how things will end up, or how they will turn out. Being focused on that ending can be a downer for one as they think the worst may happen. Being more in the now, and letting go of the outcome can have a tremendous impact on a persons demeanor or mood.

Letting go of one's emotions help as well. There is nothing wrong with having emotions of feelings.. That is part of life. Being stuck on them can cause more problems then having the emotion itself. Expressing them in more creative ways can help. Example, instead of holding on to anger releasing it by working out, or jogging, or punching a pillow can help with that emotion.

Stress management, anger management, things like that can help as well.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 pm

radiclol wrote:i went to see a medium i usually go and see once in a while, she said i have extremely low/negative energy which is understandable, but how exactly do i make it better? she said not until i become more positive and happy? she did a healing on me and i felt extremely relaxed but she says i need a few more which she's going to do for free :)

This is good of her, please take her up on the offer :asmile:

is there anything i can do to make my energy better? as she said spirit are struggling coming through to me because they can't use my energy as it's so low and whatever.

I think it will take time to get your energy levels back up, rest, relaxation, eat well and be sure to get enough sleep, do things which make you feel happy, you could also visualise the chakra in your solar plexus area being suffused with golden/yellow light, I was advised to do this once and it helped :asmile: Be kind to yourself, make time for yourself, keep focussed on any goals you have.

Also try something creative, it may help to channel out the negativity, try drawing, painting or writing it really is therapeautic.

ps. violet, she says my ex and his boyfriend won't last, that raised my 'energy' a bit ha
    xx

:hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Violet wrote:
    radiclol wrote:i went to see a medium i usually go and see once in a while, she said i have extremely low/negative energy which is understandable, but how exactly do i make it better? she said not until i become more positive and happy? she did a healing on me and i felt extremely relaxed but she says i need a few more which she's going to do for free :)

I think it will take time to get your energy levels back up, rest, relaxation, eat well and be sure to get enough sleep, do things which make you feel happy, you could also visualise the chakra in your solar plexus area being suffused with golden/yellow light, I was advised to do this once and it helped :asmile: Be kind to yourself, make time for yourself, keep focussed on any goals you have.

Also try something creative, it may help to channel out the negativity, try drawing, painting or writing it really is therapeautic.

xx

she also said 'what's in september? spirit is very excited for september'

i told her what you said ha
    x
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 am

When I have found myself stuck in a cycle of negativity, I try to focus on things that I enjoy...things that make me happy. I find that the more I do this, the less room there is in my mind for the negativity. As I do this, I also find that more and more light is drawn into me and I begin to radiate a more positive energy.

It is so easy to dwell on all of the things that are wrong in your life, because they seem to stand out more in your mind. Look for the good and positive things in your life. They are all around you. From the roof over your head to the car that started when you turned the key, to the job that you go to. Sure, you may not live in a mansion or drive a great car, or even like your job, but you have them...that is more than many can say in this day and age.

Look around you...happiness is there, you just have to open your eyes to it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 am

radiclol wrote:
    Violet wrote:

xx

x

:giggles: they were really excited :grin: :hugsquish:

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 am

I get confused when ya do a quote within a quote within a quote within a quote within a ......... :awed: :huh:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 am

Violet wrote:
    radiclol wrote:
    Violet wrote:

xx

x

:giggles: they were really excited :grin: :hugsquish:
    [b]

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

1antique wrote:I get confused when ya do a quote within a quote within a quote within a quote within a ......... :awed: :huh:

sorry, i've bolded the text which are my responses to what radiclol said I like to quote because my memory is like a sieve :giggles:

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

I've always wondered.....why do people go to see a medium? Why not a small or a large? Is there something special about that size that makes people want to go see it? :hemade: :rofl: :tong:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 am

That helps, violet...now I can figure it out
    spirit
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:35 am

It is a tough one as negativity draws negativity.... thankfully the same can be said for positivity!!
    Do you believe that you have a guide and or angel around you for help?
    Do a relaxation meditation and ask for your angel to help you see more positive, send signs for you pick up that you are heading in the right direction?
    Just an idea
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 am

radiclol wrote: she did a healing on me and i felt extremely relaxed but she says i need a few more which she's going to do for free :)

Did you go for those free sessions radiclol?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Noell
    Noell

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Noell Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 am

Quartz crystals, around your house, carried on you and even in your baths can raise energy. Also throwing some sea salt into your bath helps.

Things that can make your energy negative: Alcohole, drugs, people who are on those substances. Being resentful and jealious of others. Being revengeful/spiteful, angry, fearful and violence. Hanging around people who are like this can also lower your energy.

This means you need to change things in your life, the way you think about things, the people you associate with. Nothing will raise your energy and keep it on a higher vibration if you do nothing to make the changes too. Your Medium is correct, spirit guides cannot reach us and communicate with us if our vibrational patterns are to low.
    loveyduck

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  loveyduck Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 am

Hi all

Great thread thankyou for sharing

Loveyduck
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Try playing music that you find uplifting, the faster the better, the energy from the sound can help raise your spirit. Watch cartoons or anything else that makes you laugh. Do things you enjoy doing, this will keep your feet on the ground, whilst raising your energy levels. As with anything in life, we have to put the effort in, to get the results we want. Patience is the key. No effort will ever go unrewarded. Good luck.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 am

I agree Skye I find if i'm feeling down a blast of my favourite music lifts me no end

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm