Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

brightflashes
    brightflashes

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-07-28

Hi! I feel so wonderful here already! Empty Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

Post  brightflashes Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi my name is Katherine and I live in the US. I'm married and have two kids (Anya, 5 and Cillian, 1). My talents are writing and music. I strongly admire but don't play golf. I've a chronic shoulder condition that is currently healing so for now I just watch.

I've always been sensitive to the world beyond the 5 senses. I have a rich dream life, I love meditation and prayer and I find that I sometimes am very in-tune or in a zone. I have recently started having visions as well, though they are more inward oriented than outward oriented, more like guidance on my life-path. I enjoy speaking about ways to elevate consciousness. My therapist has a very "New Age" approach to our therapy which clicks with me like nothing else!

Currently I have a lot (more) soul-searching to do. I love diving into the past, especially Ireland pre (written) history. I am enamored with Druidry though do not currently practice it. I observe the conventional pagan holidays as well as Christian ones. I am interested in legends and myths especially the fae. I explore my dreams a lot. I journal coincidences. I have a few crystals that I just like to have in my home office which is where I go to meditate and write. I have a few tarot decks, but use them sparingly. I prefer meditation and dreams for guidance and am not so drawn to divination at the moment. I love forest energy. I have the blessing and curse of being able to see a lot of layers and many possibilities. Sometimes I feel quite alone, as if the world just simply isn't for me. For example, I have a really hard time understanding sarcasm & turns of phrases and I don't tend to get ideas like "accidents." Another example is the Death Penalty. I do not understand at all why it even exists anymore.

Anyway, I hope to contribute to this forum and look forward to connecting with like-minded people.

Hi! I feel so wonderful here already! Empty Re: Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Welcome! And thank you for telling us a bit about yourself!Hi! I feel so wonderful here already! 101500

Hope you enjoy the forums. :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi! I feel so wonderful here already! Empty Re: Hi! I feel so wonderful here already!

Post  Violet Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:25 am

Welcome from me too, it has been interesting reading your post and getting to know a little about you, I hope you like it here and find plenty to interest you. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post  SeaCharms Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 am

Hello, Katherine,

I too have several tarot decks but I find that my dreams are much more profound. I can relate to much of what you wrote. I hope you feel welcome here!

SeaCharms xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:36 am