Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Native spirit
Detlef
feather
Rainbow
Violet
9 posters

Do you think..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you think.. Empty Do you think..

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 am

that people are 'made aware' that they are going to die shortly before they do? Discuss :grin:
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Do you think.. Empty Re: Do you think..

Post  Rainbow Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:51 pm

How do you mean? Do you mean are they given a "vision" say a week before hand or just before they go do they see people who passed years before them?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 pm

I know people who have passed before draw closer, but do you think they 'prepare them' or is it an inner knowing which only just kicks in shortly before the event ?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one, sometimes people just pass far too quickly to be prepared for it. Maybe if they're terminally ill or have suffered for long enough they may be "prepared" for it. I'm undecided on this one I'll have to mull it over for a bit and get back to you.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm

I just found this wedged at the back of my posts.... I forgot to mull it over :blush:
    Be interesting to see others opinions on it though :rainbow:

Do you think.. 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Do you think.. 415540
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:15 am

I think on a more subconscious level they do. Lots of times when people pass over...someone has some reason to say, "I think she knew she was going to go, because, last week she did something very strange and she never does that and it just seemed like she was getting ready to go."
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

The short answer to the first post is, yes.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Do you think.. 348985 Def yes people know when their time comes not in all cases but a lot of them

Namaste
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 am

Usually not in sudden deaths like accidents, murder, wars and so on.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 am

I have felt like this my whole life, lol probably only reason im still here, being suicidal for like 11 years now. lol Obviously I changed my mind at times, But does that count? Oh yeh and I felt I was going to die and havnt so mayeba NO?

Sayin that if I had a gun last year I wouldnt be here now, honestly! Sorry meant 2 years, was homeless on the streets! not for long, I mean had some money just couldnt get to it. But was more that I ahd no one, that got to me. You really feel worthless after that!

I look back now and I duno how I got threw all of it, I am so weak nowwwwwwwwwwwwww. got no fight left!
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:55 pm

I don't think there is a one answer fit's all to this, I think the dying/death process is as varied as the life/living process and lessons and choices are offered at this stage, just as they are offered throughout life.From my observations most people think its not going to happen to them or their loved ones EVER!, life itself makes us aware that death is walking beside us and its only a matter of time before we meet,in other case's there is also lessons being learned by our spirit selves as part of the bigger picture so to speak, as in miscarriages still berths and children passing before the age of reason, the choice was made before incarnating. its up to each of us to prepare for death "for we know not the day nor the hour" .So it depends on how you live your life and how much time you 'spend' or 'devote' to your spirit-self that will dictate if you are open or not to "being made aware" they are going to die. What I teach here at 'The Archangel Michel School of Healing' is to learn to and choose to live and walk in the light, put light first in all you do and you will be prepared for when the moment comes.
    P
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

I definitley think that some people know but whether they are fully aware of it is another thing. For example I had a great aunt that always come and stayed with my parents and myself every weekend. This had been going on for years and even after I got married and was expecting my first son, she still came and stayed with my parents. She suffered from angina (can't spell) had for years. The Sunday before she died she came as usual to stay and myself and my husband had gone round to Mum and Dad's for tea to see her. When her son came to pick her up she kissed me and said goodbye. Now I never really took a lot of notice of it, but after she'd died it dawned on my that she'd said goodbye instead of the usual 'take care, see you next week'. I have wondered many times whether she knew in around about way that that was the last time she'd be there.

Do you think.. 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Yes. I think some know,especially those who have been ill for sometime.

My husband was ill for many years with cancer but he always bore it cheerfully and never complained.

The week before he passed,he was very quiet,almost subdued.

His cheerful nature went quiet,never said a lot that week.

I had the feeling he was afraid of something but never guessed it was death.

He passed the following Sunday.

My first message was hearing his voice 2 weeks after....Do you think.. 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm