Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi all

lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Hi all Empty Hi all

Post  lumas Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Got my username sorted now so thought it was about time to introduce myself, i use the name Lumas which comes from the name uncle lumas, he is one of many of my guides, but because he was the first known to me i use his name, he looks exactly like the guy on uncle bens rice, white hair but with a white beard also,
    I have been involved in spiritulism for well over 30 years now, and in that time i have seen, heard and experiencrd the most fantastic things. i am a member of a closed circle and in our most recent years we have undertaken the role of rescue work, although i'm not qualified (suppose i'm going to need a peice of paper at some stage to say i can do it) i can give readings and absent healing my aim is to do mediumship/healing publicly so as long as its ok with voilet i will practice on this forum to help me achieve that aim kind regards Lumas...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi all Empty Re: Hi all

Post  Violet Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

Hi lumas good to get to know you a bit better, please feel free to practice here, look forward to getting to know you better:)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:02 pm