Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hello

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Hello Empty Hello

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:28 am

Hello all! My name is Mary Miller. I took a class last night on how to open psychic awareness. I learned that everyone has that capability if they choose to see it and learn how to strengthen it and open it. I am interested in any information in how to do this. I am going to start trying to build on what I have learned everyday and strengthen my intention. I would love to be talking to a community of the same like mine that maybe has a lot more expereince than I. I want to learn why I sometimes get the feelings that I do. Or why i can feel what someone else is feeling, or how it is I can tell what they are thinking, or how I know what to say to them to make them feel better, or how I can tell what their needs are without them saying them out loud. Why sometimes I feel like something is with me. I can feel this in my chest, a warm humming feeling. Sometimes it is a good feeling that while it makes me feel off I know it is ok, or sometimes it is a bad feeling that makes me run out of the room cause something is telling me too. When I was growing up I though that our homes were alway haunted, just as I have thought the same about the homes that I have lived in recently. I am beginning to think that this was not the case, because no matter where I live I feel it. It doesn't scare me, but rather I would love to embrace it. I think that it is loved one trying to make a connection or maybe just someone in general, even if that someone isn't necessarily a good energy. Any help out there?
    lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  lumas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 am

millergrls wrote:Hello all! My name is Mary Miller. I took a class last night on how to open psychic awareness. I learned that everyone has that capability if they choose to see it and learn how to strengthen it and open it. I am interested in any information in how to do this. I am going to start trying to build on what I have learned everyday and strengthen my intention. I would love to be talking to a community of the same like mine that maybe has a lot more expereince than I. I want to learn why I sometimes get the feelings that I do. Or why i can feel what someone else is feeling, or how it is I can tell what they are thinking, or how I know what to say to them to make them feel better, or how I can tell what their needs are without them saying them out loud. Why sometimes I feel like something is with me. I can feel this in my chest, a warm humming feeling. Sometimes it is a good feeling that while it makes me feel off I know it is ok, or sometimes it is a bad feeling that makes me run out of the room cause something is telling me too. When I was growing up I though that our homes were alway haunted, just as I have thought the same about the homes that I have lived in recently. I am beginning to think that this was not the case, because no matter where I live I feel it. It doesn't scare me, but rather I would love to embrace it. I think that it is loved one trying to make a connection or maybe just someone in general, even if that someone isn't necessarily a good energy. Any help out there?
    Hi Mary welcome sounds as though you are already very spiritually aware, you will find a wide range of like minded people on here good luck with your development.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Thank you I am looking forward to the journy of higher knowledge.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 pm

I agree with Lumas you do sound very spiritually aware already

just my opinions but:

why i can feel what someone else is feeling,
    Empathy

Why sometimes I feel like something is with me. I can feel this in my chest, a warm humming feeling. Sometimes it is a good feeling that while it makes me feel off I know it is ok, or sometimes it is a bad feeling that makes me run out of the room cause something is telling me too.
    Your spirit guide?

you can read up on those things in the forum there is more in what you just said but i've not much time right now, hopefully will chat some more soon, keep up with the classes and if it helps you can keep an online diary here about your development http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/f37-your-diary enjoy your development :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks you. It seems that the more I try to open up the more that I feel is right. I can just feel it. I have been reading your forums. I am beginning to feel at home. If I try to talk about this in general I feel a pull away from me of others. So this is nice.
    htwoodman
    htwoodman
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : reading, spending time with family
    Registration date : 2012-11-03

Post  htwoodman Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi, I'm another first timer. After the loss of my mother, my interest in spirituality has greatly increased. I'm doing everything I can to utilize meditation and other forms of spirituality to become more comfortable with death and afterlife and the importance of afterlife.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 am

Glad that you joined :). This is going to be a lot of fun! So many interesting things to read, learn and expand. It is definately time to grow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:48 pm