Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

onefreespirit
    onefreespirit
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Accounts, All to do with new age
    Registration date : 2012-11-04

New member Empty New member

Post  onefreespirit Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Kayla, I join this forum to chat to people with the same interest as me and not get judge by people cause i have beliefs, everyone is to there own beliefs in my book. I been spiritual since I was 14yrs old, have experience different things in my life, I know when something is wrong with my family and friends even before they tell me. I love meditation, crystals, oracle cards, dragons, dolphins, wolves, anything to do with nature or the sea.
    Thank you for taking the time to read a little about me New member 35484

Love & Faith
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 am

Hi Kayla! It is going to be great getting to know you! You sound wonderful and exciting. It IS nice to know that there are those that we can talk to that won't criticise us or think that we are different because we believe and know differently with a greater and higher knowing.
    onefreespirit
    onefreespirit
    Just joined

Female

Post  onefreespirit Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:50 am

Thank you for your reply. What are your interest? Its funny cause the only way I chat about my spirituality is when I hear others talk about it, then I know that I can express myself. My friends always cant believe how I do things, like know who is on the phone before I answer it, can tell what a pregnant women is having by just walking pass them, with my partner I only think of him and know what he need before I get home from work, very connected with him, my girl I get headaches before she does and I tell her to take something for it but say I don't have one then does eventually.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm

My main interest it balancing my energies and learning more about the way I feel.. I truly believe that there are energies all around us even though we cannot see them. I would love to learn how to utilize my pshycic ability and become one with my higher being. I feel as if I am being drawn to my greater purpose. I am working on balancing my chakras, and would like to know why it is that sometimes i can feel how a person is feeling, and feel what they are thinking. The more I open up the more vibrations of I seem to feel. There are times when I am alone and I feel my chest start to vibration in my chest and i get this feeling, and I know that I am not alone, sometimes it is just a calming feeling, and sometimes it is a feeling that makes me want to run out of the room. I know there are things out there both good and bad even though we cannot not see them. I know that I can feel them and want to become more aware of them by becoming more intune with my true self. I want more understanding on my spiritual journey, I believe by becoming more intuned to the energies that are around me that I am going to step into a new world. I am tired of feeling odd for thinking these things. Since I was seventeen I have always been pulled towards this way of thinking but have pulled back because I was being accused of witchcraft or weirdness. I don't believe that putting protection over you and those you love and finding peace with nature and understanding all energies is anything but spiritual. There is no black and white. I am tired of pulling back, I refuse to do it any longer. I am finding inner peace now and I sense of being where I belong. I will find out why I feel others peoples emotions, why I know what they are thinking, why I can feel their intention, and why I know I am not alone when there is no one in the room but me. No more pulling back. I am ready to be my true self, to be completely happy. That is why this forum is so wonderful. I hope that you find the same and am looking forward to a journey with everyone that is here. I think you are lucky to already be in touch with your intuitive self, at times I have been but never saw it for what it was, now I am ready to, and am excited to see what I discover inside my soul and third eye.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi Kayla nice to meet you :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    onefreespirit
    onefreespirit
    Just joined

Female

Post  onefreespirit Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 am

Nice to meet you violet, I'm loving this site glad that I found it, it has all that I'm looking for. New member 15910 know that other people are like me or just learning more about themselves is one way or the other. I looking forward to giving advise but it is up to the individual to either take it on or learn some other way. New member 821538
    There is so much out there we only just have to look and listen, feel, experience and know that we are all protected. New member 984769
    DreamWarrior
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

New member Empty Welcome! I recently Joing the forum as well.

Post  DreamWarrior Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 am

May I ask you about some of your experience with Dragons?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 pm