Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interesting deer story. coincidence?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Interesting deer story.  coincidence? Empty Interesting deer story. coincidence?

Post  millergrls Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Today in Michigan of the USA it is the first day of fun season for hunting deer. My husband loves to hunt but has not gotten a buck in the last couple of years. This morning I placed an intention for him and asked that he got a big buck. I asked that the deer's spirit be drawn to my husbands spirit, and visualized the buck running towards my husband. Later my hiusband sent me a picture, he had gotten a buck. I just don't know what to think. I worked very hard a raising my vibrations before I placed the intention. I waited until I felt vibration all over my body, and placed the intention with my whole heart. I could really see the buck and the visualization was strong. I don't like killing animals, but I knew that getting a buck would mean a lot to my husband. I am happy for him. What is your guys' opinion on this. For all I know it could be coincidence. I do know that he has been out to the hunting ground many times and has never seen anything, but that does not mean anything either. I do know what I felt this morning. Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 46693
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Interesting deer story.  coincidence? Empty Re: Interesting deer story. coincidence?

Post  gilly Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

KILLING is wrong--taking a life is wrong!

No more to be said!!

Peter
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Interesting deer story.  coincidence? Empty Re: Interesting deer story. coincidence?

Post  millergrls Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Every culture is different with different beliefs. On of my favorite cultures are the American Indians. I have so much respect for their spirituality and wonderous way of honor, and respect and of being one with nature. They have every reason to be a prideful people. When native americans hunt or hunted they honored their hunt (just like i did, I thanked the spirit of the deer, and blessed him with gratitude). Before their hunts they would pray and visualize (like I did). The American Indians believed and still believe in honoring the whole of the animals by using almost every part of it. (Just like I will). My four children will eat the meat, which we can use greatly, we cannot alway afford to buy meat. We will take the hide on donate it to a place that will sell it and donate the money to a charity. And the rack will be given to someone who will use it. To me this is sometimes better than the fate of an animal who is raised to be slaughtered with no respect, blessing or thanks and then put on a shelf in a grocery store. We are thankful that we will now have food in our freezer and will bless others by sharing, and thank the spirit of the deer for his gift and honor him, in a way that most people would not. Personnaly I would be unable to take a life, but my husband even though it truly tears him apart each time, know that we can, as well as his family use the extra food. And is happy to find a way to donate to a charity to help others out that may be in need of help.Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 pm

I was just about to jump in and say exactly that, that each culture is different, I respect the fact that you respect the animal concerned, many 'sports' just kill for killings sake, if people are killing to eat then that's the natural order of things, (I eat meat but wouldn't if I had to kill it myself) but this isn't a debate on meat eating, you asked about the spiritual aspect of what happened, and i'm a great believer in that we are provided with what we need, not what we want but what we need you requested what you needed and got it :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 am

Thank you Violet, I appreciate it. My husband feels very blessed and thanked the spirit of the animal, god and mother nature. I do feel bad, I could never take a life, so I am very sad for the loss of life. But we are thankful for the meat, we will take some and also give some to family who needs it. We are very thankful for the gift the spirit of the deer has bestowed on us.Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 531481
    gilly
    gilly

Male

Post  gilly Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:29 am

millergrls wrote:Today in Michigan of the USA it is the first day of fun season for hunting deer. My husband loves to hunt but has not gotten a buck in the last couple of years. This morning I placed an intention for him and asked that he got a big buck. I asked that the deer's spirit be drawn to my husbands spirit, and visualized the buck running towards my husband. Later my hiusband sent me a picture, he had gotten a buck. I just don't know what to think. I worked very hard a raising my vibrations before I placed the intention. I waited until I felt vibration all over my body, and placed the intention with my whole heart. I could really see the buck and the visualization was strong. I don't like killing animals, but I knew that getting a buck would mean a lot to my husband. I am happy for him. What is your guys' opinion on this. For all I know it could be coincidence. I do know that he has been out to the hunting ground many times and has never seen anything, but that does not mean anything either. I do know what I felt this morning. Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 46693

The first post does not speak of hunting for food--if that was the intention then I withdraw my remarks.

Otherwise they stand!

Peter
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 am

millergrls wrote:Today in Michigan of the USA it is the first day of fun season for hunting deer. Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 46693

Gilly, I owe you an apology for not being specific enough so I am sorry Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 621623Yes it was the first day of hunting season where we live. My husband enjoys to spiritual nature of feeling the vibrations of the woods and animals. We use the meat for jerky, roast, and mix with hamburger. I am very sorry gilly because I realized that I accidentally wrote fun not gun. My fault......I should definately proof read much better than I did. Please forgive me for making you feel upset and don't want to ever make anyone feel upset.Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 46693
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:59 am

And you are right Gilly I should have mentioned hunting for food, it is just so ingrained in brain, that that is why we hunt it didn't occur to me that someone else might not realize that is what I meant. Again, I apoligize.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 am

I think that maybe when we wish or pray or cast a spell or issue forth an intention that something happens, something to consider is that no harm is done to another's free will.

For me it is very important that I also consider.....'And it harm none.' or 'If that is what each chooses of their own free will'. If the deer willingly gave it's life to your husband then that is fine. An intention is like a spell. I would be more inclined to leave well alone and see what comes of it.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 pm

thank you so much for this feather. i am new to this. i did not know that an intention is a spell. i appreciate this information and will file it away in my awareness. on that note in my intention i asked for the deers spirit to connect with my husbands and to join. i did not tell my husband of my intention but asked him to tell me his story. he waited out there way past the time he normally would. three times he almost left but something kept him there. when the buckcame in it ran away twice and then came and stood twenty feet away and looked at him as if he was waiting. my husband said that it was very strange and he had never experienced such a strong feeling before. he said he was strongly pulled to thanking the spirit of the deer and blessing the deer and then thanking god and mother nature. so i do think it was the deers choice and that their spirits connected and are now still connected. after he told me his story i told him mine and everything came together as one. this morning i spent time with the deer and blessed his spirit with gratitude and unconditional love and i felt peace joy and love. we are very thankful for the gift of meat.
    gilly
    gilly

Male

Post  gilly Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:30 pm

millergrls wrote:And you are right Gilly I should have mentioned hunting for food, it is just so ingrained in brain, that that is why we hunt it didn't occur to me that someone else might not realize that is what I meant. Again, I apoligize.

Thank You Mary

I retract my words!

The Indians did indeed respect the animals they killed--they ate their flesh and used their parts for good use--nothing was wasted!

That is the way of 'NATURE'

PPLLnL

Peter
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 pm

millergrls wrote:thank you so much for this feather. i am new to this. i did not know that an intention is a spell. i appreciate this information and will file it away in my awareness. on that note in my intention i asked for the deers spirit to connect with my husbands and to join. i did not tell my husband of my intention but asked him to tell me his story. he waited out there way past the time he normally would. three times he almost left but something kept him there. when the buckcame in it ran away twice and then came and stood twenty feet away and looked at him as if he was waiting. my husband said that it was very strange and he had never experienced such a strong feeling before. he said he was strongly pulled to thanking the spirit of the deer and blessing the deer and then thanking god and mother nature. so i do think it was the deers choice and that their spirits connected and are now still connected. after he told me his story i told him mine and everything came together as one. this morning i spent time with the deer and blessed his spirit with gratitude and unconditional love and i felt peace joy and love. we are very thankful for the gift of meat.

Hi Mary, That makes me feel really happy...that you connected with the deer spirit and gave thanks.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 182340Gilly, and Thank you for your understanding, this makes me happy. And thank you feather.Interesting deer story.  coincidence? 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am