Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lots of messages

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Lots of messages Empty Lots of messages

Post  millergrls Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 pm

I had a really good meditation today. I received qute a few messages. I think I even received on for someone that I work with. The message was "use your knowledge of electricity" then I heard Marsh. So I will try to give that to him today. Other messages "for knowledge look at everyone else". For my husband a think that I heard "there is a hole in his heart" which I am worried might mean that there is a lot that the he has not forgiven and it is hurting his heart. When I looked to my tarot card for the day I receive that you are made of air and that there are three. This is a message of sorts but not sure what. I will have to research this, any ideas from anyone? Another message was that" they are human and we love them"

This was a message and this one bothers me the first part of the message was "there is a girl downstairs in the back room" and "there is evil in this house" We just bought this home that we are living in and found it very weird that there are two basements one is walled off. We find this odd because when you look through from the outside windows to the basement you can see that there are a lot of items in one part of the basement, but you cannot get to it. We don't quite understand why someone would leave all of that stuff in there and block it off so that you could not get to it. Very odd. do you think that this is a message for me that there is a soul trapped down there? I feel that this is what it is. If this is the case, what should I do? What kind of steps should I take?Lots of messages 229495
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Lots of messages Empty Re: Lots of messages

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 pm

What interests me is the house,Mary.

I would be very interested to know what lies in the other part of the basement.

Sounds interesting.

History of the house? Do you know it?

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 pm

I am not sure what the history of the house is. I do know that the previous owners are questionable. They live up the road. The old owner let the house go back to forclosure, and then let his brother live at the house for a while who was into drugs badly. When we first moved in they drove by and gave me looks that sent me chills, a knowing look that gave me a feeling that they knew something that I didn't. I remember that feeling. They gave me a sneer. My husband and i are planning on tearing down that wall. I think that it is odd that they would close that part of the basement off without taking any of their things out . Doesn't make sense. I almost wonder if "there is a girl downstairs in the back room and there is evil in the house pertains to something bad happening. I also another time meditating hear a little girl say to me "tell her that I am being good". I need to clense this house. I am always on the run, but I need to just make the time and do it. I wonder what my next step should be. There is no danger in this house, or least I don't feel as if there is something bad, like I have in other homes or houses in general. I also know that the woman that lived here had cancer and stayed in the room that my daughter sleeps in, but she bought another house when this house was being forclosed. I will have to check the history of the house. Does anyone know of a good place to start? i have never done anything like this before.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Here in the UK,we can check the history of a house through some organisation,not sure what it is called now.

Did you go through an estate office to buy or rent it?

Sorry,not being inquisitive but just wanted to say that they may have the history of said house.

Good luck!

Lots of messages 28115

Joanie
    LammaStudent
    LammaStudent
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Massage Therapy Student, and seeker of spirit
    Registration date : 2012-11-21

Post  LammaStudent Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:22 pm

If you go to bring the wall in the basement down, be careful and respectful. Also, beware, you may find things you do not want to. It sounds like a catalyst. From your description, there may be more than one energy down there.I would find a protection ritual before any work to the basement was done. Finding a local medium to help guide you may be the first step, along with looking on the internet for hits for your house in past news articles, or you should be able to go to the town hall or local historic society.

Lots of messages 577431 Leigh Ann
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

I will definately remember all of those ideas Leigh Ann, thank you. First I plan on doing some research first. I think that is definately the first step, then just take it one step at a time. Definately a good idea to do it safely and with caution.Lots of messages 577431
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 am

What about local newspapers, there may be a library or somewhere online who has all the backdated ones there may be something in there, you could check around the dates when the previous residents lived there.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 pm

That is a good idea violet, thank you. Lots of messages 348985
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Quick question. With the possible situation in the house, should I try and figure this all out just in case the world does go into a higher frequency in December. could this cause problems in this house with a higher frequency?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm

LammaStudent wrote:If you go to bring the wall in the basement down, be careful and respectful. Also, beware, you may find things you do not want to. It sounds like a catalyst. From your description, there may be more than one energy down there.I would find a protection ritual before any work to the basement was done.

Another part of the messages that I received that day were there are three, could this mean that there are three different spirits that I should be aware of? What type of signs should I be looking for? What would be a good protection ritual. Should I worry about doing this before december and the possible higher frequency of the spiritual plane? Could My family and I be in trouble? If we do not take the proper steps. What are those steps? Any help is appreciated. I do think that I am going to find a medium though. that is a good plane if I ever heard of one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm