Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Confusing sights

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Confusing sights  Empty Confusing sights

Post  Violet Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 pm

I saw these things during meditation, I couldn't understand the message and wondered if anyone could help one in particular makes no sense at all I saw a human breast with a hand expressing the milk, the other thing I saw was two streams crossing like a crossroads but water, but one stream went over the top of the other rather than the two waters merging. the area around was bright green with moss and trees, very vivid green.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Confusing sights  Empty Re: Confusing sights

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 am

A new beginning?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:20 am

Hi Mary I did wonder that especially about the breast milk part, I hope it is that :flo: thanks

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 pm

I hope so too!Confusing sights  348985
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Violet wrote:I saw these things during meditation, I couldn't understand the message and wondered if anyone could help one in particular makes no sense at all I saw a human breast with a hand expressing the milk, the other thing I saw was two streams crossing like a crossroads but water, but one stream went over the top of the other rather than the two waters merging. the area around was bright green with moss and trees, very vivid green.

hi Violet

my thoughts are more along the lines of nourishment, and nourishing.
    i would re-think over relationship with a mother or a sort of mother figure, someone who is or suppose to help and support that with and even without this person's help you over come whatever...

the other line of thinking is somewhat biblical, God and paradise.. a safe place, protected and loved, where you are free from worries and all is safe and in peace. as if you are back in paradise.

it feels as a very positive message, something supportive and protecting. moving away from trouble ...

maybe something of this will make sense to you.

hugs
    S
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 am

The human breast expressing milk is symbolic of birth but not human birth it is symbolic it is symbolic of spiritual birth of some thing new. The two streams crossing instead crossing instead of merging in to one stream is a lot more difficult to explain but it is connected to what I have written above. Again the two streams are symbolic of two people; as we know when we were first given life by the living God as spiritual twins. Spiritual twins never meet on this earth plane unless it is for a special reason; as it happens there is one set of spiritual twins on this earth plane and they are going to meet. The two streams crossing is saying those twins are aware of each other but they have not yet come together but the time is coming when they will and then the two streams will merge into one stream. The bright green is regarded by many as the colour of the living God and it fits with the streams and birth; in fact you have been given a very high spiritual message

Arbel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 am