Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
SparK
millergrls
7 posters

getting worried

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

getting worried Empty getting worried

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Had a very good meditation today. It has been a couple of times of meditation since I have heard anything. I received quite a bit today but I am a little worried. Especially considering the other messages that I have received "there are three" "there is evil in this house" "there is a girl in the backroom downstairs" "there is evil in this house".

This is what I heard today:

Four years ago

hi

Why won't you call me?

There is death in the house

the county centers around this house

be careful

protection

I think that I am calling a medium. This worries me. Can anyone give me any ideas of what they think this means. I know what I think it means but I just want some other possible views.

Also weird this morning, i programed some crystals for my husband for protection in general, protection against negativity, happiness, joy, love, calm, less anger ect. He keeps them in a little black bag in his pocket. This morning they burnt him on his leg. What does this mean? I really need some help and insight. little bit above my head at the moment.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

getting worried Empty Re: getting worried

Post  SparK Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:24 am

just an opinion.. i mean im no expert but i experience this things too before.. what i did is? just face them, talk to them calmy, let them understand your side, RESPECT THEM. in my case? it worked XD.. actually im living in a haunted house by the way.. and at the back of our house some medium say's its a passage way. dont fear them ^^ let them fear you in a warm, open and lovely approach ^^.. soon they'l help you out.. like what our BOARDERS thats what i call them at home ^^..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 am

Call in a medium,Mary.

I don't want to frighten you,but don't like the sound of this communication.

Please!

Joanie x
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Spark! How are you? I am not afraid of the spiirts that are contacting me, I have lived in haunted houses my whole life, I have gotten use to that. I am just beginning to realize that my whole life they have been trying to connect with me. I have been getting a lot of messages and I am beginning to see a pattern that some are about my house, a lot of them not good. One was a little girl about five telling me to "tell her that I am being good", another was "there is a girl downstairs in the back room" "there is evil in the house" "there are three". These messages are what are worrying me. We just moved into this house, and the previous owners were not quite right. They lost the home and the guy let his brother live here during the forclosure processes which was around four years ago (one of the messages). I am beginning to wonder if these are messages about something in my house. This worrys me because I have four children and DON'T want to wake something up that I don't need to. We haven't had any real issues in this house other than a dream that I had about an evil entity one night that my daughter also dreamt about too in the same night (I haven't told her that though). I have experienced all of my things, seeing things here and there, watchin mist come through, the feeling that someone is over my shoulder, someone following me. But I have always experienced these things my whole life (except the mist). I just always though the homes were haunted, Im beginning to realize that I was being followed around to some extent. Even though a couple of those home had their own "life" I just brought additions. There are so many many storys. But long story short, if there is something in this house, I would like to free the girl but I also do not want to mess with anything unnecessary. Don't worry Joanie, called a medium yesterday, she is a close friends sister, hopefully she will be able to help. And maybe it is just messages and I am just looking too much into it. I have only been doing this for about three weeks. I still have a lot to work out.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 am

Good for you,Mary. Just in case......getting worried 160943

Joanie x
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 am

yeah it is definately better safe than sorry.getting worried 21581
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am

millergrls wrote:Hi Spark! How are you? I am not afraid of the spiirts that are contacting me, I have lived in haunted houses my whole life, I have gotten use to that. I am just beginning to realize that my whole life they have been trying to connect with me. I have been getting a lot of messages and I am beginning to see a pattern that some are about my house, a lot of them not good. One was a little girl about five telling me to "tell her that I am being good", another was "there is a girl downstairs in the back room" "there is evil in the house" "there are three". These messages are what are worrying me. We just moved into this house, and the previous owners were not quite right. They lost the home and the guy let his brother live here during the forclosure processes which was around four years ago (one of the messages). I am beginning to wonder if these are messages about something in my house. This worrys me because I have four children and DON'T want to wake something up that I don't need to. We haven't had any real issues in this house other than a dream that I had about an evil entity one night that my daughter also dreamt about too in the same night (I haven't told her that though). I have experienced all of my things, seeing things here and there, watchin mist come through, the feeling that someone is over my shoulder, someone following me. But I have always experienced these things my whole life (except the mist). I just always though the homes were haunted, Im beginning to realize that I was being followed around to some extent. Even though a couple of those home had their own "life" I just brought additions. There are so many many storys. But long story short, if there is something in this house, I would like to free the girl but I also do not want to mess with anything unnecessary. Don't worry Joanie, called a medium yesterday, she is a close friends sister, hopefully she will be able to help. And maybe it is just messages and I am just looking too much into it. I have only been doing this for about three weeks. I still have a lot to work out.

fine ^^,, though having some trouble in concentration and focus.. XD! but gettin better and better :)).. yeah.. like joanie said XD.. call a medium XD. prevention is better than cure :))
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 am

I called one medium who is suppose to be out of this world. She would only see me if I went to her in grand rapids for reading, which is fine, I tried to set up an appointment but she was booked up solid. So I asked if i could send her money and she could do a quick reading on the house over e-mail. She said that she would come to my house for a 150.00 to clense the house of negativity and bless the house. i can do that. I don't need to pay someone else money to do that. Spark maybe I will try what you said. All I want to know is if there is something in this house thats all. I don't want to wake anything up. I am new to all of this. So I guess I will keep looking for a medium.
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Post  shortangel Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 pm

If this were my home I would cleanse it of all negative energies, then see what is left behind.

June
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Good idea,June. Eliminate what you can then concentrate on whats left..

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you June, I will definately be doing that. I also have made an appointement with a medium this Sunday to see what I can find out about this house. I am very new to this, I have only been doing this for almost a month now, I can't even be sure these messages are for my house. I feel as if they are, but it is hard for me to tell. So hopefully I will get some clarification. June any suggestions of intentions I should say while clensing just in case there is a negative energy downstairs?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Have you smudged your home lately? that would be the first thing to do then call in a medium if you are still not happy.

Namaste
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 pm

I am planning on smudgeing tomorrow when I have the time before work I have not done this before are there any suggestions?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 am

Just be sure to reach all the corners, many use a feather to waft the smoke around :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 am

yeah, I will have to defintely get a feather.....getting worried 348985
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 am

millergrls wrote:Had a very good meditation today. It has been a couple of times of meditation since I have heard anything. I received quite a bit today but I am a little worried. Especially considering the other messages that I have received "there are three" "there is evil in this house" "there is a girl in the backroom downstairs" "there is evil in this house".

This is what I heard today:

Four years ago

hi

Why won't you call me?

There is death in the house

the county centers around this house

be careful

protection

I think that I am calling a medium. This worries me. Can anyone give me any ideas of what they think this means. I know what I think it means but I just want some other possible views.

Also weird this morning, i programed some crystals for my husband for protection in general, protection against negativity, happiness, joy, love, calm, less anger ect. He keeps them in a little black bag in his pocket. This morning they burnt him on his leg. What does this mean? I really need some help and insight. little bit above my head at the moment.

These are negative entities. These entities feeds off on fear and attention,emotions like: fear,depression,sadness,all negative emotions. The more you give them your attention or you fear then the more they become powerful and get over you. It is called "psychic vampirism". These entities can be called "ghosts". Ghosts are who were murdered,killed in accidents,etc.

What religion are you into? Use the "protection" ritual or something that get you rid of those entities Suggested by your religion. As for a Satanist,to kick their asses outta your house,permanently,would only take some couple of minutes!

Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 am

In addition,try to know to where they are leading you. Means,get to know that if they are just playing around with you,deceiving you to feed off on you. Some ghosts are friend of humans,they really see us as their saviour because the god they worshipped didn't really help them just cuz that god isn't real,this they realized after they died. They found their beliefs were a LIE,all holy books texts were a LIE.
    So,If you don't feel comfortable in your house or you don't feel peace in there,or if something is being messed up when you are trying to do something good for yourself,for your family,your house,if any negative thing happened,any incident in house that gave you a negative experience/taste,smell/feel, Then They are Negative and evil,surely.
    Don't really contact with them if you find something negative.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:13 am