Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

good meditation

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

good meditation Empty good meditation

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:41 pm

This morning though, I was late on starting my mediation, and once again I kept seeing the white flashes of light and images. At one point I saw a huge flash of light while I was reading, when I look up I saw this huge thing from the top to the bottome of my room, and it stayed there for quite awhile. It looked like links linked together on a line of paper, very small and all connected together. It was odd. It stayed there for at least a minute. When I was miditating it felt as if I had been touched lightly and softly and my head was tingling. My whole body was vibrating. My body felt so alive. I feel so alive. Everything has a little bit of a haze to it and I feel different. I feel whole like I just have the answer now but I don't know what the message is. I feel oneness I feel connected, grounded, like I have the answers, an inner knowing. I just feel like a higher person. I hope this feeling sticks I like the conifidence of it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

good meditation Empty Re: good meditation

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 am

Hi Mary, i've no doubt this was of a spiritual nature, perhaps this:
    It looked like links linked together
    is exactly the message being conveyed, sometimes messages can be really subtle often cryptic but sometimes straightforward. Perhaps simply a confirmation that you are indeed linked together with the spirits of loved ones and helpers?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 am

I never thought about this in that way Violet, thank you. I need to gett better as seeing things not just as I am seeing them with my eyes, but of what possible messages could be. I appreciate it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi Mary, the human mind seems to enjoy trying to make sense of what it receives, this is how sometimes messages from spirits can become a bit garbled when relayed to a sitter, it's not that the medium hasn't received the message, the mediums mind has 'edited' it so it makes sense (to their mind)often without realising they're doing it, this is another reason it is good to shut off your own thoughts so it can't do this and you simply 'give what you get.' for instance if I received a message for you and I saw a green dog, my mind would immediately try and correct that because it knows dogs aren't green, but seeing a green dog doesn't necessarily mean an actual green dog, it could be the name of a company, it could be a toy it could be any number of things so if I let my mind interfere and tell you 'i've seen a 'dog' and never mentioned the green you would think I was quite rubbish because you never had a dog or knew one :giggles: but 'green dog' could be your place of work for all I know, so always say what you see/feel/hear/see.

There is another side to this though, about wording things, if you saw the spirit of someone who was very obese, you couldn't say 'i've got a really fat person here' (and yes i've heard a medium say 'i've got a very fat woman here, she looks very scruffy and dirty...' :shock1: That was someone's mother /aunt/ grandmother, there are kinder ways of describing folk, this is when editing for sensitivity does come in, i'm sure I don't need to tell you that though as it's simple common sense. :giggles:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Bumping for Mary

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

Violet wrote:Bumping for Mary

Violet, once again you are so insightful and have given me a lot to ponder. Not just thinking about what I have experienced but really getting into what I hear/feel/see....I tend to forget about this. At times I wonder if this is a block? Practice.....Violet all of your work and your thoughts are amazing.....Appreciated, once again.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Mary, iv saw this white light before but this was about a year ago, i think they are spirits lights, im not sure though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:25 am