Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Something strange happened last night..

RickMK
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-12-03

Something strange happened last night.. Empty Something strange happened last night..

Post  RickMK Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Firstly, Hi. I have just joined this forum in search of possible answers to something that happened to me last night..

Before I try to explain what happened I want to add that I'm not normally a person that is any way shape or form religious or into anything remotely spiritual. Having said that, This is not the first time I have ever encountered or felt something odd. but this is the first time I have searched for answers.

I was driving home in my car last night, it was a cold and frosty outside. The time was about half past midnight, and other cars were few and far between. the road was all mine, It was a dual carriageway just past Cambridge. I had my music on quite loud and my heating on full. Driving was easy as there wasn't a great deal to concentrate on and I felt very comfortable in my nice warm car. I think, or believe I started to drift of to sleep while driving when at some point all of a sudden, from the passenger side a white bird (size of a pigeon) flew across my windscreen to the middle then doubled back up into the top left corner and flew away. It scared me to the point that all my hairs were on end and I was literally scared at what I had seen pretty much for the rest of my journey.

I do not understand that travelling 70mph the bird had time to fly across my screen then back out of sight again and I did not hit it...

Coincidence probably, a sign of some kind maybe... but It's not something I would tell any of my friends. It really did scare me.
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Something strange happened last night.. Empty Re: Something strange happened last night..

Post  shortangel Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 pm

I would say either your Guardian Angel or Guide gave you a warning because you were dozing off.

Know what you mean about not telling people, it took me a very long time to admit to what I believe, these days I don't care, if they think I'm crazy, then so be it.

June
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Something strange happened last night.. Empty Re: Something strange happened last night..

Post  shortangel Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Forgot to say "Welcome."

June
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello RickMK. How are you? You will not find anyone here that wil laugh at you. Everyone here is just wonderful. I agree with June, it was either your spirit guide, probaly an animal spirit guide or an angel trying to wake you up before something bad happened. There are always signs all around us, we just need to wake up and pay attention. They are always there, whether it is a song on a radio, a certain tv commercial that comes on thats almost seems to answer what you were thinking about, reading a sentence in a book that seems to answer a question that you were thinking of. They are always trying to send messages. Sounds like you are well taken care of. The other things that happened to you that seem weird and seem weird to talk about. Talk about them here, everyone here is very open and will give you honest but helpful answers that are without judgement. These other things could be important to you life span here on earth. Glad to see you here!!!Something strange happened last night.. 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Some good advice there.

I know that road past Cambridge. Depending where you are.

A white bird,that is unusual. Outside the car? Thought for a minute you meant inside the car....that would have been more unusual.

Which direction were you coming from? Were you near the fens at all?

Just looking at every consideration from all ends.

A marvellous experience though and I agree with the girls,something different there.

You were very lucky.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 pm

I think you were incredibly lucky and like the others I believe greater forces were at work,thankfully.

You don't have to be religious or 'spiritual'to be here :asmile: all are welcome, I hope you find lots to interest you.
    It is often an incident like yours last night which makes us look a little deeper at life and question things, you'll reach your own conclusionsin time, which is exactly as it should be.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    RickMK
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-12-03

Post  RickMK Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Joanie, yes the bird was outside of my car (Ford Galaxy) I was travelling west on the A428 somewhere between Madingly and Cambourne.

I just want to add, even though I haven't paid much attention to the spirit world, I do believe there is greater forces out there. I have sensed things bad that have happened at the time, thought of some totally random things before they have been said, avoided car accident by sensing something wrong.. My worst fear and something that really scares me the most is the sickness of de-ju vu feeling, luckily that doesn't happen often!

I will accept this bird/dove/pigeon or whatever it was as a warning, yes I was sleepy and yes this made me so scared I was fully alert in an instant, even to the point looking at the passenger seat was chilling.

Thank you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:03 pm

RickMK wrote:Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Joanie, yes the bird was outside of my car (Ford Galaxy) I was travelling west on the A428 somewhere between Madingly and Cambourne.

I just want to add, even though I haven't paid much attention to the spirit world, I do believe there is greater forces out there. I have sensed things bad that have happened at the time, thought of some totally random things before they have been said, avoided car accident by sensing something wrong.. My worst fear and something that really scares me the most is the sickness of de-ju vu feeling, luckily that doesn't happen often!

I will accept this bird/dove/pigeon or whatever it was as a warning, yes I was sleepy and yes this made me so scared I was fully alert in an instant, even to the point looking at the passenger seat was chilling.

Thank you.

Yes,I know that area. I live in St.Neots.

Why I mentioned the lakes is because many birds are around there.

(sorry,always look for the sensible alternative Something strange happened last night.. 160943)

My commonsense mind.

Anything like that which happens,mate a note of it.

Nice to have a record to look back on.

Joanie.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I agree with Joanie. Write down your experiences in some way. It is good to be able to look back on them for reference. There is a place here that you can begin a diary. I am glad that i have.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 am