Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

butterfly friend part 2

alejandra88
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-12-25

butterfly friend part 2 Empty butterfly friend part 2

Post  alejandra88 Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 pm

"strangest part of this story... a week after he was gone i was outside getting the mail... i was shifting through the mail and i felt this huge SWOOOOSH behind me - nearly knocking me over. it was so powerful, loud and forceful - i whipped myself around... and there... floating gracefully calmly by me... was a beautiful gorgeous monarch butterfly. i watched him flutter around my yard for a bit until he drifted away. there should be no monarchs in my area at this time of the year. they migrate to central america. but there he was. what a gift."

i have been having some thoughts about my experience getting the mail after my butterfly was gone.

something definitely happened with that SWOOSH behind me that made me turn around at that exact moment to see that butterfly floating by.

i don't think it was some sort of reincarnation of my butterfly - but whatever it was - it really wanted to get my attention so i could see that butterfly.

i am not sure how to word this - but i thought it might be some kind of collective energy of 'butterflies' just passing by to say 'thank you'.

i am wondering if anyone has any input or experience with this sort of thing.

p.s. i started a new topic because i didnt know if this comment from me got lost in the other post.... or maybe no one had anything to say ! :huh:
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

butterfly friend part 2 Empty Re: butterfly friend part 2

Post  angelman Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 pm

All life forms have a collective spirit and just as you have shared your uplifting story and the lessons in it, The butterfly spirit seems to be sharing itself with you, when this happens you usually aquire some of the qualities of whatever collective spirit that is sharing with you. These encounters are very personal and can be profound to you but rubbish to someone else, so trust your own instincts about what you experienced.
    I'm sure the research you did, will have shown you the qualities of the butterfly.
    alejandra88
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-12-25

Post  alejandra88 Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:13 pm

thank you angelman for your input.

it seems to me that i have had most of my profound and loving life experiences with nature - either animals or plants.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:25 am