Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hi Everybody!

JTheCreator

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2013-01-07

Hi Everybody! Empty Hi Everybody!

Post  JTheCreator Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 am

Hey there,

Wow it's hard to get into spiritual forums these days, almost no one wants to welcome an outsider. Kinda counter-productive, don't you think?

Well, let me tell you a bit about myself. My interest in the paranormal and supernatural started when I began to get random visions, more so dreams, that would ultimately come to pass in the days to come. Their frequency changed through time; first it happened a lot, then almost never at all. When I was 16, I started to try and receive visions by will, instead of always waiting around for them to come to me. That's when it all really began.

A couple of years of on-and-off meditation, dabbling in different religious and spiritual practices, healing, trying to program my future, energy manipulation, and various studies, I'm now who I am today. I'm not awakened or enlightened being, but I am not your average guy either. I don't want to come off as arrogant, but how many people can say they have a real intuitive gift? I've given several prophecies in the past few years and they always come true. I'm just not always sure how they happen.

Currently, I'm trying to program my future. Bend the Universe to the path I want to take. That can only be done with some deeeep meditation and a lot of focus. Been struggling with that lately. Meditation isn't like riding a bike. Stop for a week and it's like swimming in the shallow end all over again. So, whilst I get that going again, I'm currently working on my art.

I actually have a spiritual comic book I'm working on at the moment. PM me about it if you're interested, I don't wanna self-promote too much in one of the few spiritual forums I've been accepted into. Just know it's a metaphysical fantasy, or a fantasy about the after-life and the spirit world. It's just getting it's bearings, although it has a script and a lot of art going into it.

Well, that's about it for now. Glad to meet you all.
    TheLightB4U
    TheLightB4U

Number of posts : 29
    Job/hobbies : I have no current job, hobbies are video games and collecting crystals
    Registration date : 2012-12-31

Hi Everybody! Empty Re: Hi Everybody!

Post  TheLightB4U Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 am

Thanks for joining our community dear one, It is destiny that you have joined us. You have great stories and i'm looking forward to hearing you share more about your experiences, You take care now. :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Nice to meet you too JTheCreator, and learn a little about you :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:16 am

Hi JTheCreator
    Welcome.

Paul
    JTheCreator

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2013-01-07

Post  JTheCreator Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks all, I've already seen some of you around :)
    ruhallah
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-03-14

Post  ruhallah Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

hello

i am ruhallah

psychiatrist from iran and interested about spirtuality

i want to link to member that interested about this, please help me,thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 pm