Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What happened to me?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

What happened to me? Empty What happened to me?

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

My meditation was absolutely wonderful today! I had the same sensations that I had the other morning. I feel extreme (almost too much) pressure on my forehead and crown extreme. Then a release but more intense than last time. Then I can feel a huge and extreme ball of energy all around my head. I then I begin to spread my focus into my heart and begin to feel it in my heart chakra a pressure then release. I then feel the energy around my heart, third eye and crown a huge ball of energy. Then I spread the energy to my hands and feel the huge energy around the upper half of my body, I can feel my palms open up. Then all of a sudden I can see it around me the ball of energy. It is clear like a bubble. My white light. I can see it but it looks like an invisible shield of energy, swirling. Then I stretch the energy over my whole body and I then feel humming and swirling my whole body vibrates and I feel release and opening and light. I have grounded extra today but my body is still humming it started up again while I am poting this. Will have to ground again, even though I feel exhilerated. Can anyone explain to me what happened. I have my own theory but I don't want to jump the gun or assume.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

What happened to me? Empty Re: What happened to me?

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Abasolute amazing, i wish i was like you. soon the hard work will pay off.
    do you feel like this everytime you meditate?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm

It is back and forth. Each time I get better at the meditation but some are more tense than others. An example would be last week I began getting messages again during meditation and it had been about three weeks since I had heard any. It is sort of like I hear messages when I am ready to move to the next stage, then hear none when I am in the next stage of experience, and then i experience the sensations of what I believe is growth. And thank you.What happened to me? 348985

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 am