Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What an experience!!!!!!!

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

What an experience!!!!!!! Empty What an experience!!!!!!!

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:34 pm

If anyone could read this and give me suggestions of next steps or different insights of my experiences. Maybe someone had similar and tell me what it meant to them? I would really appreciate it. Very excited about this one!!!!

What a wonderfully spiritual meditation today. I received many gifts of messages today. It has been several weeks since I have received messages. I have not worried to much about this, though I love receiving them, I have been practicing patience. With each of my messages came a face or a visual.

I felt so light and fluffy, as if I was floating. Just when I felt myself "there" I heard "you just got past it". This message go with my message I heard at work "just go past it". I knew that the message from work had to do with letting go of my fears and doubts. These two things are "were" my block. Then I saw a tower. Have no idea what this is for a meaning. Then I heard what I thought was "butter, I asked butter? That makes no sense, then I heard it again and still did not understand. I asked what? Then the voice said (impatiently) "where is your husband'? I said in the other room. Then ooohhh my husband and better. I need to give my husband more and treat him better? I heard "yes".

Then I saw a group of kids dancing and laughing. A little boy came up to me. I couldn't see his face because he had his forehead and crown pointed toward mine. He then rubbed his head on my third eye and I felt it!. boom all of a sudden tingling, pressure, coldness in my temples and the center of my forehead. An explosion of some sort coldness and release. After that I kept seeing children and others come up to me and then look into my third eye.

I heard someone tell me "this is it, conciously unconciuos" I asked this is it, where I need to be to receive messages? I heard "yes" Then I forehead began to tingle some more then I felt it also in my ears. A sort of release.

As I lay there longer someone approached me and opened my hand, put a large sum of money into my hand and closed it. For me? Yes a gift.

The weirdest part was at the end, I felt myself looking to my left and saw a man that I had seen during one of my first meditations. Brown hair, blue eyes. No glasses this time. Bright blue shirt untucked. He looked like he really really really wanted to tell me something. He was almost sad? I asked if he had a message. I heard "you need to start to listen" Is this another guide for a new part of my journy? I seem to think so. At this point I brought myself back, I could hear my two year old banging on my door saying "I want in there" I figured that it was time to end my first joy of the day and move onto my greates joy, my son.

What I am wondering is if this is some kind of differnt meditation. It felt different. Maybe a slight astral projection. It may have felt different because I laid down this time. I have only laid down twice before during meditation and that was in the beginning. Any helpful suggestions of progression would be apprecited. Man it is going to be a great day!!!!
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

What an experience!!!!!!! Empty Re: What an experience!!!!!!!

Post  SparK Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

relate :)) though the one i saw and til now just around here somewhere is a little girl, by the way madame nice work. almost! il give you 9/10 at what you did, and yea i know you can do it, i say it before not because to motivate you or something, its because i really know you can do it XD..

about? n tingling, pressure, coldness in my temples and the center of my forehead. An explosion of some sort coldness and release. <- this one.. this what i always feel when im meditating after the release is sweating a hot kinda like a pressure cooker steaming kinda in my body and a strong pressure at the center top of my head, kinda 1 inch at the top of the center of my head above the hair? i can, no its not imagining things cause im not thinking of that thing or anything, somehow there's an image or feeling i can feel a circle there with full of pressure. and inside of my head, what i feel in my temple though is a circling tingling feeling.

"this is it, conciously unconciuos" <-- i remember something about this one, i always used this words to describe or somehow say or explain something that i dont know.. i always do sleep like this.. i know my eyes are closed? i know cause i ask myself "am i still awake?"(while asleep) then as i focus on my eyes if it is closed? i woke up. sleep, closed eyes but i can still see my surroundings, feel it, hear it, as if im sleeping at the same time not. (well there's a best part of sleeping like this though that is freaky.) you feel like your body is hit by a thunder but no pain, then? enjoy your adventure XD, well for the first time its difficult to lift your body though. the hands, feet is jsut easy but the body? it feels like its being magnet at the bed, very heavy but there's a trick XD

and for -> Any helpful suggestions of progression would be apprecited. <- all i can say is, be patient and start to listen :)) dont let your excitement for new discovery will lead the way, balance eveything cause you, and only you can answer that question XD trust me iv been there. the answer you looking for? is the one that will finds you :))

THE TRUTH OUT OF MANY, MANY OUT OF ONE <-- same with this mssge in me XD, you will be amazed how it works perfectly that you might say coincidence? the answer will finds you, at the right time ^_^. actually its just in front of us XD.. it is up to us? how to notice it. it depends if you start to listen XD. trust your instincts ^^.. just my opinion ^____^

CONGRATS madame! level up!

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Thank you Spark for the input. I do have to remeber to continue to be patient. Especially now. You have done well in teaching me that, so I thank you. I feel the same pressure that you describe every time I meditate now. You sure give me a lot of good hope of more growth. The little girl? This is the same that I saw as a little boy? Each time I meditate I can feel myself closer and closer. My biggest issue is letting go of the last time I meditateing and forgetting my experience so that I can have a fresh experience. Little by little and day by day.
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 am

^__________^
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 am

there's more madame, dunno maybe youl experience this too.. when meditating? you feel like your body is rotating clockwise at the same time counter clockwise, your head feels like being pull from the top, you can see a lot of images even your not thinking of something, people etc, huge eye, flashes of lights, and some sort of frequency that has a lot of collors in dffrnt shapes etc.. gettn use to that kind of meditation some opens a new world. remember? the vitality gluble? before i can only see it in daylight but now? i can see it even its dark, if im trying to focus on something? my eyesight will goin to blurr and i can see a circle of energy that looks like a solar eclipse, though its energy cause i can see its somehow alive??(when im playing a psi wheel.. XD) you can sense a spirit even if they dont intend to let you see them, you have the feeling that there's something in there i dunno i cant explain. and youl often see spirits even your not trying to.. you can see them passing you, in a corner? etc..
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 pm

I loved this post it made me smile at the laptop lol, Too be honest i thinks your recieving messages from your guides because they want you to know they are with you and they want you to do as they say when it said "you must listen" you must work on that dear. i always say at the end of a ourney theres a new one your becoming more enlightend in my opinion each time you meditate. What an experience!!!!!!! 809779
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Auras wrote:I loved this post it made me smile at the laptop lol, Too be honest i thinks your recieving messages from your guides because they want you to know they are with you and they want you to do as they say when it said "you must listen" you must work on that dear. i always say at the end of a ourney theres a new one your becoming more enlightend in my opinion each time you meditate. What an experience!!!!!!! 809779

Thank you. And you are right. My guides were telling me pretty much to shut up and listen. I think and analyze things too much and it blocks what I am suppose to be hearing.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Mayeb ask for directions from your guides and you might know where to go or what to look for?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

I should auras. I always make the mistake of forgetting to ask.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 am