Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

card readings???

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

card readings??? Empty card readings???

Post  eyeopen Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi just wanted to ask regarding card readings, I use a site with cardsa and it shows a few and I try and chose one, actually 3 and then see wich ones I get, problem is, I feel different energies with them.

When we feel the static on the hands is that our guides etc? or isit threw intuition they guide us? I feel like some cards are meant for me, how do I know wich ones, what feelings to look for that are meant for me etc?

Thanks.

card readings??? 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

card readings??? Empty Re: card readings???

Post  Violet Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

What I would suggest from what you have said is to get a real deck of cards and work with them yourself, if you are picking up or feeling different energy from what the site is telling you then i'd say that's your own intuition/abilty kicking in, and the sensation in your hands ties in with that i'm sure.

How will you know which deck? Go into a shop if you can view some decks you may find you keep going back to the same pack, or look online at packs you should feel 'drawn' to a particular set, trust your feelings.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:04 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Violet. You really can't get a feel for cards on-line, although readings can be done for you on-line, but if you want to really get involved with the cards then you have to have your own deck.
    You'll know immediately which deck is right for you when you pick it up.

card readings??? 348985
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi, just wanted to ask about the cards, When we get a tingle doing readings who what isit? our HS or guides etc? How can we tell what is intuiton and what isnt???
    Sometiems I feel my eye vibrate, not as much now, but yeh soemtiems I fele a tingle and other times I just feel something drawing me and they are nto always the same. so what we go by the tingle? or eye? or gut feeling?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:23 pm