Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hello Everyone!

jean_james
    jean_james
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : broken-down, ex 911 dispatcher
    Registration date : 2013-01-21

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  jean_james Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 am

Hello Everyone!

Growing up I always had a way with animals, able to gain their trust even when sick, injured or abused. I used to see people that weren't there (spirits I guess) and I sometimes just knew things, especially what people were feeling. But I squashed most of it, believing what I was told, that only crazy people saw things.

After years of struggling, I became an ambulance dispatcher. It was a very stressful job, dealing with people in crisis and death everywhere but somehow I excelled. I could talk down the most upset callers. I had the uncanny ability to just know what was going on and able to get the most info from the callers. I now know that I was using some abilities that I really didn't understand at the time. I ended up crashing after 7 years and have been trying to heal myself ever since. In the process I learned that I could help heal animals, my own dogs.

Last month my grandmother passed. She had been battling cancer for 7 years. In the end, she called me to come help take care of her while she was still in her home, before going to the hospice. I was with her for a week, listening to her stories, feeding her and basic care. I was able to know what she was thinking, to hear what she was hearing and to feel what she was feeling. I was even able to help take away some of her pain. When she went to the hospice, I was the only one beside her, holding her hand when she passed. It was the most peaceful thing and it opened my eyes. I wrote a story and a poem about it and will probably share. It opened my eyes to what I really could do.

So now I'm trying to learn as much as possible, meditation, auras, chakras, crystals, healing and more. I've dabbled a little in the past but now it's time to get serious and focus my energy on training my skills so I can help others. My biggest block though is fear. I'm afraid of how far this will go, how much it will take out of me, how powerful my gifts could be or if it's just mental illness. Each day a little of the fear goes away, with knowledge and support. My husband, my soulmate, is my biggest supporter right now.

So here's to some new friends.... Hello Everyone! 114703....hope you don't mind a little bit of crazy.
    Jeannette
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Assumpta Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 am

Hello Everyone! 782572 Hello Everyone! 408815 jean_james

Sounds as if you'll fit in with us lot nicely.

Hello Everyone! 821538
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 pm

jean_james wrote:Hello Everyone!

Growing up I always had a way with animals, able to gain their trust even when sick, injured or abused. I used to see people that weren't there (spirits I guess) and I sometimes just knew things, especially what people were feeling. But I squashed most of it, believing what I was told, that only crazy people saw things.

After years of struggling, I became an ambulance dispatcher. It was a very stressful job, dealing with people in crisis and death everywhere but somehow I excelled. I could talk down the most upset callers. I had the uncanny ability to just know what was going on and able to get the most info from the callers. I now know that I was using some abilities that I really didn't understand at the time. I ended up crashing after 7 years and have been trying to heal myself ever since. In the process I learned that I could help heal animals, my own dogs.

Last month my grandmother passed. She had been battling cancer for 7 years. In the end, she called me to come help take care of her while she was still in her home, before going to the hospice. I was with her for a week, listening to her stories, feeding her and basic care. I was able to know what she was thinking, to hear what she was hearing and to feel what she was feeling. I was even able to help take away some of her pain. When she went to the hospice, I was the only one beside her, holding her hand when she passed. It was the most peaceful thing and it opened my eyes. I wrote a story and a poem about it and will probably share. It opened my eyes to what I really could do.

So now I'm trying to learn as much as possible, meditation, auras, chakras, crystals, healing and more. I've dabbled a little in the past but now it's time to get serious and focus my energy on training my skills so I can help others. My biggest block though is fear. I'm afraid of how far this will go, how much it will take out of me, how powerful my gifts could be or if it's just mental illness. Each day a little of the fear goes away, with knowledge and support. My husband, my soulmate, is my biggest supporter right now.

So here's to some new friends.... Hello Everyone! 114703....hope you don't mind a little bit of crazy.
    Jeannette

So nice to meet you!!! Your story is similar to my with my grandmother, and it does change the way you look at things while your holding the hand of a loved one as they pass. Believe me when I say that no one hear will think that you are crazy. We will all embrace your stories and statements and enjoy the conversations they will create. Cannot wait to read that poem!!!! There is a poem section here, check it out!!!!
    jean_james
    jean_james
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : broken-down, ex 911 dispatcher
    Registration date : 2013-01-21

Post  jean_james Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

millergrls wrote: Cannot wait to read that poem!!!! There is a poem section here, check it out!!!!
    Well you don't have to wait any longer. I managed to post it last night before heading off to bed. Hope you enjoy.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello Everyone! 782572 Hello Everyone! 408815we hope yu enjoy it here :)
    cleisis
    cleisis

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Job/hobbies : Reiki,readings,care giver,runes,oracles,crystals..
    Registration date : 2013-03-01

Post  cleisis Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 pm

I know the feeling...lose your fear...the rest will follow!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm