Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about

Awall142
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-02-03

I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about Empty I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about

Post  Awall142 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 am

My experiences were hard to believe and i didn't want to talk because i thought nobody would believe me.when i did tell people they acted like it was a joke.my sister told me that ghost don't exist.her friends acted like it was a joke and just for spite pretended to be possessed.i Hope that i can get some guidance from other people on this website.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about Empty Re: I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about

Post  1antique Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 am

It is easy to dismiss things that are out of the norm when you have not experienced them yourself. It is even easier to make fun of those who have. There are those who doubt and will ridicule anothers experiences no matter where you go...sometimes even on a spiritual site.

NOBODY knows what it is that you have experienced except yourself.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about Empty Re: I'm new so this is a little awkward to talk about

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

1antique is correct. Stick to your beliefs.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:06 pm

People tend to make fun of what they fear or don't understand. So they try to find a way to understand. I have experienced this. Don't let this keep you from learning and growing. I let this type of stuff hold me back, and have experienced many wonderful things and have discovered many wonderful things since I stopped allowing what people thought and said holdingme back.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi Awall you are welcome here and almost all of us have experienced somethingmost of us have also experienced ridicule from people who either don't share our beliefs or fearour beliefs, you can speak openly here, you won't be mocked you'll be sharing with people who have experienced similar things. I hope you enjoy the site. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content