Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hi I am new and wanted to say hello

saybray
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-02-03

Hi I am new and wanted to say hello Empty Hi I am new and wanted to say hello

Post  saybray Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi I am new and wanted to say hello 821538 I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sarah and I am a Light worker. I am loving and happy and love to discuss spiritual topics of any and all types. I am a Reiki Therapist among other things.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Hi I am new and wanted to say hello Empty Re: Hi I am new and wanted to say hello

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:17 pm

It is wonderful to meet you! looking forward to having some wonderful discussions with you. How long have you been practicing reiki?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi I am new and wanted to say hello Empty Re: Hi I am new and wanted to say hello

Post  Violet Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi Sarah, nice to meet you are you enjoying doing the Reiki? What other interests do you have? :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    cleisis
    cleisis

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Job/hobbies : Reiki,readings,care giver,runes,oracles,crystals..
    Registration date : 2013-03-01

Post  cleisis Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:02 am

HELLO! I am a reiki master..glad you are here!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 pm