Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello from Australia!

the captain
    the captain

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, walking, paranormal/psychic stuff
    Registration date : 2013-02-01

Hello from Australia! Empty Hello from Australia!

Post  the captain Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 am

Hello, my name is Sharelle and I currently live in Queensland, Australia, though I have lived in other places in the world, namely New Zealand and the British Isles, and travelled around a bit to other countries. But the more I travel to foreign lands, the more I realize how the same we all are, all searching for happiness and fulfillment and to understand who we are. Hello from Australia! Hug1

I have been interested in the supernatural, the paranormal, and mysteries in general all my life and am a seeker after self-improvement. I hope to both learn from others here and offer up any knowledge I may
    have gleaned in my travels through life. Looking forward to making new friends here! I am offering free dark energy healings if anyone is interested.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Hello from Australia! Empty Re: Hello from Australia!

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 pm

the captain wrote:Hello, my name is Sharelle and I currently live in Queensland, Australia, though I have lived in other places in the world, namely New Zealand and the British Isles, and travelled around a bit to other countries. But the more I travel to foreign lands, the more I realize how the same we all are, all searching for happiness and fulfillment and to understand who we are. Hello from Australia! Hug1

I have been interested in the supernatural, the paranormal, and mysteries in general all my life and am a seeker after self-improvement. I hope to both learn from others here and offer up any knowledge I may
    have gleaned in my travels through life. Looking forward to making new friends here! I am offering free dark energy healings if anyone is interested.
    Hello!!!! It is nice to meet you. It sounds as if you have had some wonderful journys. I would love some healing. Tell me how you came across this skill. looking forward to some great discussions with you. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the captain
    the captain

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, walking, paranormal/psychic stuff
    Registration date : 2013-02-01

Post  the captain Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Millergris, I would be happy to give you healing. My healing thread is here - http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t6966-dark-energy-removal

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content