Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a vision and a little numerology???

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

a vision and a little numerology??? Empty a vision and a little numerology???

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Two weeks ago today I was lying awake in bed relaxing since I didn't have to go to work. I had a vision that new york had a large earthquake. This morning again i was lying awake in bed (hoping my husband for once would get up first, so he could get up and make the coffee a vision and a little numerology??? 809779). Laying there I had a vision again. This time I read the words New York WILL have an earthquake. Then i saw the number 11. After this I asked myself what does the number 11 mean? Is is a date? Is it a number of days? Then I saw a set of teeth and heard 21 sets of enchanted teeth by 5. I have no clue when it comes to numerology. I can't even tell if this vision is real or if spirits are just messing with me. I am hoping for a little help. I am still new to all of this. Hopefully I am just being messed with. I have been activating pineal gland and maybe everything is all jumbled up. Or maybe I am getting that New York will be "shook up" because of all the snow they are getting right now. Huge blizzard for them and everyone to the NE of them.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

a vision and a little numerology??? Empty Re: a vision and a little numerology???

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:49 pm

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be
    a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:48 pm