Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Violet
millergrls
SparK
7 posters

do cats? have special features XD

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

do cats? have special features XD  Empty do cats? have special features XD

Post  SparK Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

i mean.. the stray cat that i adopted? kinda weird than any cats? everytime im goin to bed.. my cat always sleep beside me, like our head is always just an inch apart and if im already asleep.. my cat go outside my room and sleep to its favorite spot.. and the most weird thing about this cat? when im doing my meditation.. it always lie down in my lap and not doing anything.. feels like its doing kinda mediataion too.. as i observe my cat it just lie down and close its eyes and the only thing that moves is its ears.. not doing licking on its body etc.. just lie down and close its eyes? and every 15mins of meditation? i can feel great vibration in my whole body.. not just in my head or temple.. more like ticklsh sensation in my whole body..
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

do cats? have special features XD  Empty Re: do cats? have special features XD

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 am

Maybe your cat is your twin flame? loldo cats? have special features XD  348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 am

HI SparK, i've heard of other cats who appear to meditate with their owners regiularly, also i'd feel very honoured and also reassured because cats do tend to like their own space so if you're sleeping that close together she obviously loves and trusts you very much.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 am

Violet wrote:HI SparK, i've heard of other cats who appear to meditate with their owners regiularly, also i'd feel very honoured and also reassured because cats do tend to like their own space so if you're sleeping that close together she obviously loves and trusts you very much.

yeah.. empathic here XD.. everytime i got home? my cat rushes to the door and meeeow meeeow.. rubbing its head to my feet XD.. always sleeping in my lap when im sitting on the pc, always licks hand, and my chin.. XD but what i really like about this cat.. it always poop outside.. when the door is closed? no way out? it poop in the CR.. not much trouble cleaning XD
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:39 am

millergrls wrote:Maybe your cat is your twin flame? loldo cats? have special features XD  348985

>.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 am

Cats will form bounds with humans (usually only one in a family), and that human more or less becomes a littermate. Even though they know you are human, you are one of them. Just as they will cuddle with each other to sleep, so they will with you.

I normally have up to 5 full size cats sleeping with me at naptime on a twin size bed. I have had two of them that liked to sleep next to my head...usually with their nose in my ear do cats? have special features XD  350287.

When I leave for work, I have to make sure I say good-bye to one of my cats because if I don't, she will pout for hours (and refuse to acknowledge me when I get home). She normally will meet me at the door when she hears my car pull up.

On the computer? It is impossible to keep them off the desk. Sometimes there are 2 or 3. Right now, there is one on the desk and one on my lap.

As I am driving into the trailer park, one of my outside cats will meet me by the entrance, and will walk in front of my car all the way to the house (it is about 100 yds)

I love our cats very much, but sometimes I would love to have some time to myself.do cats? have special features XD  809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 am

Cats show feelings of jealosy too.

We had a beautiful big black cat called Fudge. We decided to also have a small dog. Fudge didn't take to that too well. He disappeared for two days. I left food for him which was uneaten,we searched garages and all the surrounding areas.
    He returned home foot worn and weary,walked in ate his food then trotted over to our little yorkie and put his head down and let her lick it.
    They were firm friends after that.
    :hugz:

Joanie
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

You guys are lucky your cats are appreciate of love, my cat tries kill me if I show it love, so stupid it doesnt understand love. It use to sleep under cover and up to cuddle to my bottom half legs etc, until it got fleas now it sits on the bed!

I do find she goes bit wild when I meidtate, I made a mistake of lettign ehr out my window, have a extenxion well kitchen weird house, kitchen is liek extension if u get me, anyways, eveyr time my energy levels are high she disturbs me now, meowing etc, even when im asleep!
    I keep her away now when I meidtate so she doesnt disturb me. My cats weird, I think soemtiems enrgy changes and they come to us eg when I go outside im more grounded I feel grounding and when this happens she runs back why?////// so weird.

Although I use to think I had good energy. but not good enough as shes still weird, but not as weird as before, I recommend reiki for cats got from ebay couple sessions did transform her, shes not as mad as before. Saying this havnt had time to do reiki on her myself not even sure if its the same isit as usui reiki?
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

eyeopen wrote:You guys are lucky your cats are appreciate of love, my cat tries kill me if I show it love, so stupid it doesnt understand love. It use to sleep under cover and up to cuddle to my bottom half legs etc, until it got fleas now it sits on the bed!

I do find she goes bit wild when I meidtate, I made a mistake of lettign ehr out my window, have a extenxion well kitchen weird house, kitchen is liek extension if u get me, anyways, eveyr time my energy levels are high she disturbs me now, meowing etc, even when im asleep!
    I keep her away now when I meidtate so she doesnt disturb me. My cats weird, I think soemtiems enrgy changes and they come to us eg when I go outside im more grounded I feel grounding and when this happens she runs back why?////// so weird.

Although I use to think I had good energy. but not good enough as shes still weird, but not as weird as before, I recommend reiki for cats got from ebay couple sessions did transform her, shes not as mad as before. Saying this havnt had time to do reiki on her myself not even sure if its the same isit as usui reiki?

your empathic too right? try to understand cat's nature by observing it.. maybe its not the cats problem.. i mean in terms of knowledge etc.. cats are cats.. go with the flow.. and youl notice.. i mean even right now i can tell you have a very disturbed mind.. youv got negative energies sorrounds you even me, here sitting i can sense it :)
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:58 pm

what fascinating the most about being empathic? is not to know other's emotion or etc.. its more on how you know yourself :)) if you do? THE MAGIC WILL FOLLOW :))
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm

oh by the way.. i know nothing about cats.. its my first time.. but there's something i notice about this cat.. when im meditating? i always that hot sensation in my body.. sweating etc.. as i touch my cats head? its hot too.. dunno why? XD my cat is on my lap, steady half closed eyes.. just ears moving.. maybe its because of the synchronize energy that i sent to my cat as the same as it does to me.. not OIL and WATER..
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:04 pm

the peaceful, happy, calm mind ;) feeling my whole body my emotion.. a burst of happiness with no reason.. just enjoying the time with my cat more like bonding moment.. as if we both meditate as one..
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:35 am

Well mostly bad , memories, I have been mean to her, lol, I have tied her up, tried actually bathed her, she kept tryign to caw me etc, so I think it went bad from ebgining. Now things are ok, Im a loving carign person like to pick her up and cuddle but she hates it! She never coems when I call her etc, funny thing when shes around my neice and nephew she goes mad too, so shes not use to any form of energy let alone mine. But that said as my energy levels are high she sense it but senses it wrong, since beign attuned to reiki I realised alot of people pick up on more now around em even when Im not doing nothing. Eg one day sitting on bed picking my nose, and others think its too much energy! lol.
    Might of helped if she were cute, lol, or cuter, shes got a weird face hates looking at me.
    She has come to me before whilst meditating, rubbed me etc, so yes they pick up on energy change. But she always does it when I go outside for afag, her problem is communication, eg when im outside and its pitch black and shes weird, I like to not stand in one place, or rather do but need space to move, and shes always comes to my feet so sometiems I let her know little boot not hard saying push off etc. then when I ground she coems running back! I just dont like it as I listen to music and I dotn see hear her and get a fright thats why, during day it cool. Also I am sensative she never coems and rubs my legs etc shows me attention so I get kinda annoyed she ONLY does it when im outside busy somking etc.

I guess main thing with me if it doesnt coem accross, I do have abig heart and am sensative, I wish shed love me like other cats love their owners, sometimes I need a hug and well shes on the end of the bed I dotn mean harm just pick her up and bring her close so to hug her sometiems she likes it but other times I duno if shes gona attack!

So guess I lsot respect for her as shes clawed me so much and attacked me so much, I like to pick her up and hold her as a baby, or just pick her up as its hard to show her love if she on the floor, lol. But yeh she takes alot of things wrong. Eg I open the door for her to get out the room becasue she wants, she runs like shes running for her life! same when I go out. Thank god she comes in now when I open the door, I soemtiems get feelign she wants to come in so I go and shes in straight away. I try and go sleep and let her out but she dont asks soemtimes and I keep sleeping and well she "thinks" im keeping her in. Lack of communication and paranoya, lol.
    I mean I have bought like 8 maybe 9 collars for her now. still need another as the white ones too big and want another the same wich I got and she lost, lol. SO including healing and collars thats well over 70 quid on her! lol.
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:38 am

I have a black kitten that adopted us....rather adopted me! At first it was mom cat, and 5 kittens, so tiny and not even weened yet! Then it was mom cat, back cat (named Diesel) and a white siamese that died in early November. My hubby was really attached to the Siamese. 

Anyway...mom cat was odd...one minute she wanted to love on ya and the next she was running and tackling the kitten and it got to wear she was getting too rough with him. We were gone over night and he chewed through the dryer vent to get out of the house so we left her out. She stayed around for about 2-3 weeks and now we haven't seen her in at least 3 weeks now.  The kitten Diesel, is attached to me. He follows me all around the house, he lays down on the couch with me and we nap or he will just sit on my legs and sometimes my knee will hurt and he will lay on it and it feels better. Maybe because of his warmth on my knee.    cat   I was sick a few weeks ago and he was laying on me more and wouldn't leave me. All I had was a cold, nothing really bad wrong with me. At night, he sleeps in front of the bedroom door and doesn't move until we get up in the morning. If the light is still on in the bedroom, he will stick his paws under the door and we play a little...LOL! :giggles: 

Right now he is sleeping on my hubbies legs in the chair. He does that at night or when hubby is on the computer he will hop up in his lap. My cat will even watch cartoons with me....no joke his faves are Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes! He will sit there and stare at the TV and not move!  :giggles:  :cat: 

We also have another cat that adopted us. He is a Main Coon cat hubby named Cyclops because he only has one eye.....yeah mean I know.... :lol: 

That cat follows me to the mail box across the street every day, and to the back porch where he stays. He will follow me to the car and wait at the driveway until we come back.  :cat:  He is really a loving and sweet cat. We tried to run him off for months but he had his mind made up he was staying here and he has been here for several months now. 

My mother had a Siamese a few years ago....that cat hated everyone! I used to say it was possessed and needed an exorcism!  :evil: A few months before she had to be put down due to cancer, she got to wear she would let me pet her and she would sit in my lap. Mom couldn't get near her without the cat attacking her.

Cats are unusual creatures!   cat 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:03 am