Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello all

rinley
    rinley
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-03-04

Hello all Empty Hello all

Post  rinley Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:12 am

hiya hiya :D
    im joining and posting bc i am seeking out like minded individuals who may need help or help me in spiritual inspiration on this life path i have chosen.
    Hello all 408815
    I myself am a guy who has just now guided a meditation for my little brother to meet and greet his spirit animal.

The site i used which is the same one that was used by my cousin to help me find mine was this one: ww.mysticfamiliar.com/library/meditation/sp_animal_totem_med.htm

I am very confident in the imagery used here and feel like the offered suggestions from this forum could use this to help people.

The spirit i met today was of the black bear and mine being the unicorn I was wondering if there are any other unicorns out there

anyways im a pretty laidback person in most areas id love to chat it up with anyone about sign seeing and various other spiritual aspects of this 3d reality
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hello all Empty Re: Hello all

Post  Violet Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 am

Hi Rinley nice to meet you I hope this site helps you and others :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 am