Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi there from Russia

julienestimov
    julienestimov
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Job/hobbies : Languages, technologies, reading
    Registration date : 2013-03-30

Hi there from Russia Empty Hi there from Russia

Post  julienestimov Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Hello, my name is Cyril, I'm 25 years old, I come from Moscow area in Russia and I'm happy to discover this place where I can meet other spiritual people. Talking about my self, I was never introduced to the spirituality despite the fact that I was arounded by many religious people in my family but I have always determined myself as an agnostic and didn't want to listen about the paranormal and go the church. The first time I've been spoken about it, it was the last year by a friend of mine who lives now in the Nederland. It was such a good coincidence because the next month after his departure I have experienced a big feeling of freedom and the light above my front what lasted for about 2 weeks with a big trasformation of reality but also leaving my body. I needed some time to adapt to the new me. Now I'm ok but I'd like to find new friends to talk to because it is really difficult to find them in a such big country like Russia. Mayby somebody will be interested to talk to me by Skype or add my on Facebook. I can say about my self that my passions include learning, communicating, language learning and learning about other cultures (I have love for languages such as French, Italian and English), reading, technologies, inventing new etc. I'm not very interested in developing spiritual abilities but in a real and nice talk about averything. I will be very happy if somebody will accept to became my new friend. You can find me on Facebook by the adress cyril.estimov.

Love and light,
    Cyril
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi there from Russia Empty Re: Hi there from Russia

Post  Violet Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi Cyril nice to meet you I look forward to getting to know you :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 am