Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Past Life Regression and Detox

Linkes
    Linkes
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Numerology; Tarot; Healing
    Registration date : 2013-04-19

Past Life Regression and Detox Empty Past Life Regression and Detox

Post  Linkes Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:14 am

My first post Past Life Regression and Detox 621623

I was wondering if anyone here has been to someone who hypnotised them into past life regression and how did you find that experience?

I have done it 3 times and have found it so beneficial; The last two past life regression I did when I was doing an intense physical cleanse, I found is a strong past lifetime upon life time release of all this old stuff that lingers around and you have no idea why you react to things the way you do.

I find every time I do a past life regression I feel lifted and less reactive to certain things. I also notice with each regression they have a theme in each life that comes up and generally related to an issue I am dealing with in this life time presently, and with certain people who are common to all lives that come up in that session.

I don’t do these sessions often, as I don’t want them to loose their uniqueness I do one every 6 to 12 months and every time I feel a physical and mental shift in this lifetime.

I would love to hear any of you who have gone through a past life regression and what you experience was.

BlessingsPast Life Regression and Detox 56455

Linkes
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Past Life Regression and Detox Empty Re: Past Life Regression and Detox

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 am

I wouldn't even know what my past life was.
    I was told to examine my present life and study the ups and downs in that life.

Most serious events in the present life could be part of events from a past life.

Joanie :blush:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Past Life Regression and Detox 348985I have had past life regression but it just confirmed to me what i already knew anyway.my friend came with me he couldnt hypnotise me but my friend was listening and she went under i just laughed.when we told her after she couldnt believe it.
    Namaste
    Linkes
    Linkes
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Numerology; Tarot; Healing
    Registration date : 2013-04-19

Past Life Regression and Detox Empty Past Life

Post  Linkes Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Hey Joanie

With me my past lives are all culminating into this one, at the end of every session I go into like a higher perspective of my current self and when it comes forward it explains that all the lives I have gone through up until this point have been about hardship and pain and learning to accept myself It always explains how this life is about integrating all of those lives that I was unable to complete the lessons fully. In the last session I had, it said that by the time I am 40 this process would be complete.

When the guy who was guiding the session asked my higher perspective is this the same for everyone it explained that we all have different combinations of lives with different experiences and that each person is different and it used the example of how some may have ha dit easy with experience of joy and happiness but have reached place of unappreciative and are now in their current life beginning the lessons of appreciation. I guess my point is each person is different, so go with your gut if you feel this life is the most important then you should focus on this one only.

Hi Native Spirit

I think the trick to doing a past life regression is you cant just walk into a session expecting everything to go as planned, you need to do preparation. Deep meditation helps this process and the longer you can focus on an idea within meditation the more you will get out of your past life regression, so you really need to do some training before hand. I find the session intesnly tiring because you are accessing part of yourself that are outside of where you currently each life I go into I drift further and further into the background I always remember the first life clearly but as I go deeper back and the past selves come forward the less I remember so I don’t find I loose complete control and forget everything I am still there just not fully in front if that makes sense.

The success of the regression also depends on who is guiding you, you want someone you can trust with guiding the session an who is not going to just hypnotise you but take you were you need to go presently in that moment.

BlessingsPast Life Regression and Detox 15910

Lindsay
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 am

Hi Linkes.

That makes a lot of sense. I don't think this is my last life but feel I am approaching the end of my lives but still a little to learn. No one is perfect and I have made a lot of mistakes in my life but have also learned a good few lessons.
    One is never to bow down to those who seek to hurt us. That sounds ominous but all my life I have looked for peace in that life avoiding harsh words or never to hurt anyone but I find my attitude changing now.
    Not to inflict deliberate hurt but to stand up for myself.

Joanie
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 am

The person i saw told me straight away i was to strong for him he told me i needed to see someone who had been doing it for over 50 years experience for me,he told me i was to well protected by spirit for anyone to get near me,i was told that a few times
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 pm

I think past life regression can be damaging and i'd advise anyone to think very carefully before having it done.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 am

Bringing back past lives could interfere with the present life. I'm not sure in which way but confusion in some way between past and present? If present life is not very happy and past life was,would we make attempt to return there?

Silly question I know but bears thinking about....

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Bringing back past lives could interfere with the present life.
    I'm not being flippant here but Joanie is quite right what if you were told you were a murderer, a rapist or the victims of such crimes,how wpuld that affect someone mentally/emotionally and yes again as Joanie highlights about hoping to escape this life into a better life? I heard a few years ago about a medium who gave someone such an excellent reading and so much glorious proof of an afterlife their sitter went out and killed themself to escape the hell of the here and now.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 am

That's right,Violet. Also the belief of a life after death? I have often wondered if knowing the truth of 'living in spirit' with a new life before us,has caused many suicides in the past.

Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:05 pm