Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Multiple heart attacks

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Multiple heart attacks Empty Multiple heart attacks

Post  somnium Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I am a will worker, and have been working with my will for many years now. This comes down to doing what is impossible in my opinion. I practice doing things that others say can not be done. Its true I often stand alone however the rewards are greater than the solitude.
    I was working with many spirits at the time, and had about 7 inside of me. Some were very nice beings, magical helpers and the other ones were the closest thing to demons I can imagine. The dark ones had much power to, and practiced magical arts as well. They told me they were going to kill me. They had been attacking my heart for about 3 months and told me straight out that I was going to have a heart attack. I felt scared and also felt that they were right, that they were going to succeed. I didn't know initially what to do, as these negative beings would not leave me alone. And I knew I was going to die of a heart attack. My heart rate quickened and I felt anxiety all over. I had been practicing the art of bodily transformation for a long time now although I had not yet mastered any of the shifts. I realised many times that my body is simply a projection of my mind, a state that transforms the physical mass of the body into energy controlled by my minds projections. I stated then out loud that I can live without a heart beat, and that my minds eye can cast the illusion of circulation throughout my body. With my entire will I believed what I said. It was getting much worse now, and I could feel it in my body that I was going to die. I called an ambulance and the entire ride I felt like my heart was teetering on the edge of stopping. Terrified I arrived at the hospital and was asking the nurse if I was going to die, they reassured me I would be fine. They brought me to a heart monitor and hooked me up to read my heart. I felt it coming right then, in the middle of the test, my heart stopped and I gasped for air as my chest caved in. The machine went dead, flat line as I watched. The doctor looked and said your dead! At first that is all the machine said, then a light flicked on and said the machine was broken. lol. I could feel in my chest that my heart started again. I was panicked as they brought me back into the emergency room to hook me to another machine. I could feel the teetering, and then it would happen again, my chest caved and I gasped for air. Dead line again. I started to focus more closely on the feeling that would induce this cave in, and as I focused I could see it coming and going. I stated my will and said with a dead heart I am alive, and I focused on the feeling of my heart starting again, and it did. I felt more confident though weary. I got up and left the hospital to distract my mind. Walking around it continued to happen, starting and stopping my heart at will. I could control it now and would say I am dead and gaaasp for air. Every time I did it the gasping would get less, more tolerable. I looked in a reflection of my dead self and saw that my body was highly vibrational, not quite solid or physical. That's when a police cruiser pulled up to me and asked me my name. They said a man having a heart attack had left the hospital and needed help. I told them it was me and that I was doing fine now. They brought me back and I said to myself I am alive, and my heart started up. They read my heart ad doing fine and so I left. I must have started and stopped my own heart about 20 to 30 times in one day. I have heard of Tibetan monks starting and stopping the vital signs but never had I heard of them living with no heart beat at all. I learned that day that the knowledge one accepts for their body is very sacred and should not be applied if it is detrimental to the health. I learned that any knowledge can be applied, even the impossible. From the average man's standpoint that is.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Multiple heart attacks Empty Re: Multiple heart attacks

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

May I ask some question,please?

Did you feel any fear about the constant stopping and starting of the heart?
    Besides the pain.... Did you feel spirit around you at all? How did the doctor's accept and explain this happening?

They must have been curious or was it just a normal happening to them? A series of heart attacks?

joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat May 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Joanie wrote:May I ask some question,please?

Did you feel any fear about the constant stopping and starting of the heart?
    Besides the pain.... Did you feel spirit around you at all? How did the doctor's accept and explain this happening?

They must have been curious or was it just a normal happening to them? A series of heart attacks?

joanie
    You can ask any questions you like.
    I can tell you I was absolutely terrified, I felt like I was going to die. The gasping for breath was horrendously frightening. It was like the breathe was pushed out of me. But I lived through it every time. Just like I intended.
    I felt like I was in another world at the time, and all I can remember of the doctor is that he said ''your dead.'' I was experiencing extreme synchronicity as well, and many of the words spoken around me seemed to be communicating to my spirit. It was like everyone was telepathic and could see me perfectly. When I realised I was dead for example someone said ''now you are a ghost.'' It is a strange occurance to experience, and one of the telepathic(connective) states I see often. It is like direct communication with the world and environment around me.
    I don't know why they didn't make a bigger deal about the heart machines reading me as dead. Since I was still conscious and ok they seemed to just push it away like it didn't happen. To mention it they weren't making a big deal of me when I was there, and was in the emergency waiting area most of the time. When I felt like I was ok I just left, even though my heart was in a state of flux.
    I felt Spirit all around me yes. Around this time I was engaging Angelic consciousness, and communing with God. Some of my experiences around this time were beyond belief. I may post some of my Angel experiences.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm

That is so interesting,Somnium. I can quite imagine that being true.
    I have read many experiences such as your's. Something I was reading the other day.

I likened them to NDE's. Cases of folks actually declared dead then responding to treatment at least a few hours after.
    The heart had stopped,I believe,all signs of physical death had occurred.
    Until movement was noticed.

fascinating...

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 am

Joanie wrote:That is so interesting,Somnium. I can quite imagine that being true.
    I have read many experiences such as your's. Something I was reading the other day.

I likened them to NDE's. Cases of folks actually declared dead then responding to treatment at least a few hours after.
    The heart had stopped,I believe,all signs of physical death had occurred.
    Until movement was noticed.

fascinating...

Joanie
    I think they need a machine to read the Spirit!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 05, 2013 9:49 am

What kind of machine would be needed to read the spirit? :blush:

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't know Joanie. I am sure they will think of something. Perhaps something that reads and measures the Will. They already have machines to read consciousness but I don't think it converts the consciousness into something readable really. I read a long time ago that they were starting to measure the etheric body, which is much like an astral body. I think that would be a major step.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm

somnium wrote:I don't know Joanie. I am sure they will think of something. Perhaps something that reads and measures the Will. They already have machines to read consciousness but I don't think it converts the consciousness into something readable really. I read a long time ago that they were starting to measure the etheric body, which is much like an astral body. I think that would be a major step.

That is interesting,Somnium. The Etheric body or Astral body. When we shed the physical body,is not the Etheric body or the Astral body underlying beneath.
    I believe too it is the Astral plane where we visit first on arriving. Mind,I'm not sure of this,did have a picture showing the different layers of which comprise the layers of the body. The Physical,the Etheric,the Astral then Spirit.
    the
    It is amazing exactly what we are made of,between the physical and the spirit.
    Would like to know what they discover in their investigation of the etheric body.

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 am

Joanie wrote:
    That is interesting,Somnium. The Etheric body or Astral body. When we shed the physical body,is not the Etheric body or the Astral body underlying beneath.
    I believe too it is the Astral plane where we visit first on arriving. Mind,I'm not sure of this,did have a picture showing the different layers of which comprise the layers of the body. The Physical,the Etheric,the Astral then Spirit.
    the
    Would like to know what they discover in their investigation of the etheric body.

Joanie

It is interesting. When I first started exploring the different bodies in my awareness I had an amazing experience. I was practicing the art of dreaming and reaching the astral body and was spending a lot of time in the initial vibrations of being in that body. And when I got up I could still feel my awareness of it inside my physical body, like having two bodies. I went over to my cat and petted him and focused on the astral body and my hand went right through him. It was warm and fuzzy feeling. My cat freaked out because it was highly energetic and just looked at me like ''what did you do!'' My physical hand just stayed physical but the other body passed right through.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 10:13 am

somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    the

Joanie

It is interesting. When I first started exploring the different bodies in my awareness I had an amazing experience. I was practicing the art of dreaming and reaching the astral body and was spending a lot of time in the initial vibrations of being in that body. And when I got up I could still feel my awareness of it inside my physical body, like having two bodies. I went over to my cat and petted him and focused on the astral body and my hand went right through him. It was warm and fuzzy feeling. My cat freaked out because it was highly energetic and just looked at me like ''what did you do!'' My physical hand just stayed physical but the other body passed right through.

I'm learning here of so many incidents that have happened to me.
    I woke up one night and saw a figure standing at the bottom of the bed. Now I don't know how to explain this,but it looked like me! There I was sitting up in bed and seeing myself.... How does that happen?

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 10:25 am

Joanie wrote:

I'm learning here of so many incidents that have happened to me.
    I woke up one night and saw a figure standing at the bottom of the bed. Now I don't know how to explain this,but it looked like me! There I was sitting up in bed and seeing myself.... How does that happen?

Joanie
    It reminds me of a phenomenon I have heard called bilocation. Definitely an astral projection. Some people even practice creating them and then have them do simple tasks. It may have also been that you were in your astral body and then transferred into waking consciousness, leaving the after-image of your other body. I know that the astral body is only connected to the physical body by a line or trail and so it can be in different locations than your physical awareness.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 11:01 am

Thanks Somnium,you have put my mind at rest. Thought I was going round the twist.... :giggles:

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 11:14 am

Joanie wrote:Thanks Somnium,you have put my mind at rest. Thought I was going round the twist.... Multiple heart attacks 809779

Joanie
    Been there!Multiple heart attacks 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 pm

somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Thanks Somnium,you have put my mind at rest. Thought I was going round the twist.... Multiple heart attacks 809779

Joanie

What's it like?.... :grin:
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Joanie wrote:
    somnium wrote:

Joanie

What's it like?.... Multiple heart attacks 114597

Some of the frames of mind I have found myself in is beyond sanity!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    somnium wrote:

Joanie

What's it like?.... Multiple heart attacks 114597

Some of the frames of mind I have found myself in is beyond sanity!

Shake hands on that,Somnium....I've had some pretty scary moment myself.
    :wink:
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Another experience I have had working with my will against the odds. Though this time it was my will and my imagination. I went to a doctor and was diagnosed as having a lung condition that would progress into emphysema. Everyday I would wake up with burning fire in my lungs whenever I tried to breathe. Being the person I am I immediately decided to heal myself. I started hooking my attention to the pain and imagining it lessoning each time it came. It started to work a little bit and so I went further. I realised that knowledge can cast the effect and I thought that if I can change the knowledge of what it is then it will change to match the knowledge. I started thinking of other things it could be. As I focused my attention on it I imagined that the burning was being transformed into a cramping sensation. So like often I do I voiced my intent aloud and said "it is a chest cramping". Shortly after the entire region of my chest had very distinct cramping in my muscles. Now I was very happy and feeling very active and so I went it a little further. I started to realise that I can command the illness and so I drew a line from the cramping into my armpit and commanded the pain to move into my armpit. I imagined the effect again. Little by little as I drew the line the cramping moved into my armpit. So now I had transformed what a doctor called emphysema into a cramp in my armpit. It took me about three days in total for the entire transformation i described. Its been about 3 years now with no pain at all. The cramping in my armpit stopped too. I think it all comes down to our power as creative beings, and the realisation that life is active right here and now, and many ways are open to us if we set our minds to it. This experience really taught me that we cast patterns of creative energy onto ourselves but some of those patterns can be harmful, like curses. If we are aware we can not allow these dangerous patterns onto our bodies.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Power of the mind. My uncle used that way to keep the pain of Arthritis away.

Now he was in India many years ago and was taught the way of mind over matter.
    Using a sort of hypnosis to alleviate the pain.

I often wonder why that is not taught in hospitals.

Think of the money the Nat.Health would save...

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon May 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Joanie wrote:Power of the mind. My uncle used that way to keep the pain of Arthritis away.

Joanie

I agree, that is a good idea. I think more people should be taught of the nature of life in general. There is so much potential existing within us and most people never even know it. That is why I am in the process of writing a book teaching the nature of free thought and potential. Its funny I was just told today that I was an influence in the writing of my friends book "The Creation of a Consiousness Shift by Paul Lenda. It really made my day.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 am

somnium wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Power of the mind. My uncle used that way to keep the pain of Arthritis away.

Joanie

I agree, that is a good idea. I think more people should be taught of the nature of life in general. There is so much potential existing within us and most people never even know it. That is why I am in the process of writing a book teaching the nature of free thought and potential. Its funny I was just told today that I was an influence in the writing of my friends book "The Creation of a Consiousness Shift by Paul Lenda. It really made my day.

That is wonderful.Somnium.
    You must let us know when your book is finished and published. It sounds very interesting..... :asmile:

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Tue May 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Joanie wrote:

That is wonderful.Somnium.
    You must let us know when your book is finished and published. It sounds very interesting..... Multiple heart attacks 28115

Joanie

Thank You! I will. I want to help people achieve the fullest potential of our creative essence, Opening eyes into this direction has been my life's work both for myself and for others.

Last edited by somnium on Wed May 08, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Well,I wish you well with your new book,Somnium.

All the best!

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Mind over matter can be very powerful

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 am

Violet wrote:Mind over matter can be very powerful

Well transmutation is the ability to alter matter with the conscious projections of the mind. A merging of thought and matter takes place or is realised, and the thoughts transfer to cast the image. I practice it often and once transformed an entire tree into a diamond dusted miracle. The perception only lasted a short time but I am working at complete transformations.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 am