Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
stephanie79
SpiritVoices
6 posters

Variations of the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Variations of the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Variations of the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 09, 2013 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

A simple question.

What would be your idea of the Spirit World?

What do you hope you will find there when your times come to leave this world and enter spirit?

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Variations of the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

Post  stephanie79 Tue May 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Well, I think that when we practice zen/spirituality it is becoming pure love an kindness, it makes me feel good knowing that I am helping others and manifesting myself into something I like.

Obviously there are some elements to me I find a bit annoying/confusing I get obsessed over things and people and I do cry a lot/wear y heart on my sleeve...

So I see my spiritual life as calm and when I come on here or meditate etc I feel good..I find it hard with people sometimes because I feel they think I am strange but tbh I'm not that into their stuff - should find more spiritual friends I guess?.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Variations of the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Variations of the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 15, 2013 9:17 am

Someone emailed this to me....

1. Tranquility
    2. Clarity
    3. Harmony
    4. Synchronicity
    5. Oneness

Defination of the 5th dimension.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm

I wonder if we create our own world, I heard once that because someone wanted a cottage with roses round the door nd to spend most of their time baking they got that, I suppose with the lack of any physical body you can create anything you like?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 21, 2013 11:32 am

Violet wrote:

I wonder if we create our own world, I heard once that because someone wanted a cottage with roses round the door nd to spend most of their time baking they got that, I suppose with the lack of any physical body you can create anything you like?

Apparently gardens there and flowers don't need tending. Just a little care now and again.
    Also the most beautiful colours we can imagine. My dream come true!

Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 pm