Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Miscarried babies

Ariel45
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-04-15

Miscarried babies Empty Miscarried babies

Post  Ariel45 Sat May 11, 2013 12:56 am

Hi there, I wonder if anybody could offer some thoughts as to why a miscarried baby would choose to stay close to his mother?

I had a miscarriage 26 years ago and am no longer with the father. I have had various readings with mediums since then and most of them have mentioned a baby boy...about a year ago I re connected with the baby's dad and have had a few more readings that have been extremely detailed and accurate,they have all said that my son is very close to me and I feel that he is too - we didn't handle things very well at the time and there is definitely room to talk and heal. Do you think that my baby is choosing to stay around until things are 'sorted' with his dad - or is it common for babies to stay here with their mum's? I feel blessed that he has chosen to do so, but also worried that I am stopping him from leaving. Hope that makes sense! Thank you for reading.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Miscarried babies Empty Re: Miscarried babies

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 11, 2013 5:51 am

When your time comes to go to spirit,you will meet your son again. They grow up in spirit.
    Evidently he has decided to remain with you.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is not with his father as well.

angelman
    angelman

Male
    Number of posts : 67
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Teacher
    Registration date : 2012-09-12

Post  angelman Sat May 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Ariel45

From my experience the unborn serve both their parents, in a healing process which includes showing them the depth or extremes of sadness and anger that they are capable of experiencing in order for them to heal this by changing. I believe we all serve each other in this way, we bring (draw)out the worst and the best in each other, so we can choose one over the other,love or its absence.

over many years I have experienced the unborn as a ball energy (pure love)and I have witnessed how this moves through the energy field (chakras) of the parents as they need it to in the healing process.

We can meet them when we pass over into spirit in whatever form that we are expecting (still babies or grown up) but that will change if and when we progress towards being Spirit without form (our true nature).

I would also add that rather then you stopping the unborn from leaving ,its the other way around, they are part of unconditional already and are staying close to you("I feel blessed") to stop you from moving to far away from unconditional love (back into sadness or anger and the like)
    In Spirit we are one, there are no parents and children, younger or older, just love.

When we insist on clinging to our own stuff, my parents my children my family my tribe my history my story, we simply prolong our separation from oneness, but because Peace and oneness is already within us we cant escape it, only ignore it for a short time.
    Ariel45
    Just joined

Miscarried babies Empty Thank you

Post  Ariel45 Sun May 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Thank you very much Angel Man and Joanie, your replies are very much appreciated. I am pretty sure that my son is with his father too Joanie, although he is a lot more closed off than I am to signs so may not fully realise this!

Angel Man, you have given me a lot of food for thought but I do understand that we are all working towards unconditional love and becoming one. What you have said makes perfect sense.

Best Wishes,

Ariel 45
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 13, 2013 11:29 pm

we didn't handle things very well at the time and there is definitely room to talk and heal. Do you think that my baby is choosing to stay around until things are 'sorted' with his dad - or is it common for babies to stay here with their mum's? I feel blessed that he has chosen to do so, but also worried that I am stopping him from leaving.
    I really hope you can get together and talk and heal, there is no right and wrong way to handle something so devastating, it must have been awful for both of you and my heart goes out to both of you, personally I feel it is is usual for a baby to remain close to it's mother and father, it seems to have brought you much comfort to hear he is still around, please don't worry that you hold him back in anyway, i feel he chooses to remain close and perhaps he does hope that his parents can get together to talk and heal now time has taken the edge of the raw pain of losing him :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Ariel45
    Just joined

Post  Ariel45 Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 am

Thank you for your kind words Violet, we are now having some very open conversations about our son which is wonderful and yes,you are right, it does bring me a huge amount of comfort to know and feel that he is with me. :thanku:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:58 am