Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Introduction

gabzgrl
    gabzgrl

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-05-14

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post  gabzgrl Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello my name is Gabrielle. I'm new here and I've been looking for a spiritual minded forum lately. There aren't many spiritual groups in my area that I know of but I hope to find one sometime. I'm in my twenties and I've been considering myself as spiritual but not religious for awhile. I was raised Catholic though always had internal issues with it. I believe in reincarnation and I feel nature is the closest way to get in touch with God. I think of God as part Goddess as well. I'd like to be a part of Wicca but I don't know how evolved the religion is, or accepting. Another idea would be tibetan shamanism, but I think Wicca might be the closest to what I feel expresses my beliefs. The only thing is, I do believe in Angels and I tend to carry other religious perspectives with me. I also found Hoodoo to be a helpful expression of spirituality, and was able to get rid of nightmares etc. once I began to practice it a little. I just fear too much doing the wrong thing sometimes that I dont go in head first.

:)
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Post  stephanie79 Tue May 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Hey!
    I'm only about a month old here and it's a lovely place, everyone is so kind My Introduction 21581

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:31 pm