Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

intro

NAZ
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : music
    Registration date : 2013-05-19

intro Empty intro

Post  NAZ Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Hello, I am NAZ. Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I have read some of the blogs here and it is quite fascinating and interesting. In fact I am here to figure out this strange feelings I have been getting since I was a child. I always get this sudden burst of warm flutter that radiates from the center of my chest and flows down to my navel, sometimes to my calves, giving me this sweet chill down my spine and goose bumps as well. I totally enjoy this feeling and sometimes Its so intense that I shudder. At first i thought it was some sort of a chakra but after reading about it, it seems like heart chakra is more of a tight, painful feeling. Mine is totally different, it is very soft and warm sensation. Anybody has any sort of a guess on what is goin on with me?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

intro Empty Re: intro

Post  Violet Mon May 20, 2013 12:04 am

Hi Naz from what you describe it sounds like you are sensing spirits around you, i've had that same feeling, it is often felt in the solar plexus area and often feels warm and fluttery, have you ever seen or heard spirits?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    NAZ
    Just joined

Female

intro Empty intro-- Spirits?

Post  NAZ Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 am

No i have not seen or heard spirits before, however, I sometimes do have as strong feeling that someone is present in a particular region or area. It really creeps me out. Is it a good thing that I am sensing spirits? and why am i enjoying the feelings?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi Naz

Is it a good thing that I am sensing spirits?
    That depends on whether or not you're happy/comfortable sensing them, some strive for years to achieve that. :flo:

and why am i enjoying the feelings?
    IT is a good feeling but perhaps they want you to enjoy it rather than feeling 'creeped out?'

NAZ
    Just joined

Female

Post  NAZ Wed May 22, 2013 2:17 am

Thank you, Violet. that makes me feel much better about the feelings. I never really knew what it was until I posted it over here. It sure doesn't creep me out but i do have a feeling that someone is constantly watching me. Now that is creepy..
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 22, 2013 9:33 pm

but i do have a feeling that someone is constantly watching me. Now that is creepy..
    It's a shame you feel that way as I feel comforted when I know a spirit is watching over me, it's not a constant feeling of being scrutinised though so if you feel it is like that ask them firmly to back off and give you some space.

NAZ
    Just joined

Female

Post  NAZ Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 pm

I hope they r watching over me. I hope it is a good thing and I am the one who is freaking out. I will do as u said and see what happens

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content