Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What to do...

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

What to do... Empty What to do...

Post  stephanie79 Fri May 24, 2013 7:19 pm

I told my friend that I got a reading from the lovely Mary from this forum.

What Mary has done is very spot on, Mary did not know certain areas of my life and I was amazed at how accurate the reading was.
    I know it comes down to a mix of Tarot, Astrology, Energy etc. however, I told my friend and whilst she didn't judge me I could pick up a vibe that she thought it was B.S - I believe this is due to her not thinking 'along those lines' I am also worried I am getting too involved in it.

It's a very new transition for me and as much as I love it, I can't seem to stop doing it on websites and also I keep getting anxiety incase it's wrong :( xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What to do... Empty Re: What to do...

Post  Violet Fri May 24, 2013 9:23 pm

and whilst she didn't judge me I could pick up a vibe that she thought it was B.S
    I know sooooo many people who feel the same however the ones who care about me respect the fact that it is a big part of 'me' I don't shove it in their faces and I enjoy really good relationships with some of them without that ever coming up.

What you need to think about Stephanie (imo) is how you feel about all of this, does it make you happy, are you comfortable with people feeling like that about your beliefs, do you agree with everything they believe or do?

Only you can decide whether this path is right or wrong for you, don't allow others' negativity about it cloud your own feelings, and many of us have those same doubts at some point along the way, some completely turn their back on it only to come back to it later.

ASk yourself how would you feel without this in your life? :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:07 am