Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
1antique
jcam@sii
MisterMarine0
RavenMoon
Detlef
stephanie79
10 posters

Earth Angels

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Earth Angels Empty Earth Angels

Post  stephanie79 Fri May 24, 2013 7:21 pm

What are the different angels and why have I been told I am the Earth Angel?
    x
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Earth Angels Empty Re: Earth Angels

Post  Detlef Sat May 25, 2013 6:58 am

Who told you this?

My understanding, the term: "Earth angel" has been coined by Doreen Virtue.
    She wrote a book about Earth angels, and according to her definition anyone who is a nice person is more or less an Earth angel.
    And has nothing to do with angels. Not that a incarnated angels could not fall under her definition of Earth angel but does not have to.
    An incarnated angel would be something completely different and they do incarnate for many different reasons.
    I can attest to that.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Sat May 25, 2013 8:29 am

I was always lead to believe That Angels are spirits which have never been earth born(pure spirits) and guardians angels are or have been earth born. Earth bound angels to me are a form of light workers - here on earth to helps those around us to find their paths or destinies.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Here is Doreen Virtues test:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/shaman-angels-energy-healers-truth-warriors-the-lightworkers-journey/are-you-an-earth-angel-take-this-quiz-by-doreen-virtue/223572214370886
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm

I fit none of those tests. 
    Somnium is a Shaman, and he is on the forum. He is also a sorcerror. My own trade is unknown.

Earth Angels are here to lead themselves and their now and past and future friends into higher enlightened states than the physical ones. It is a VERY BIG BIG job, and they can do it, and they can enjoy doing it as well.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 am

the term earthangel was most likely created by Doreen Virtue and when you go through the definitions they mean very little.
    Anyone and everyone can fall into one of this categories and I assume this is the purpose of the definitions.
    I don't think to much of her work, even so she is one of my kind.
    She started out OK but lost her way at some point. But then public work is always difficult. To many temptations.

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 am

I think the term "Earth Angel" is about as old as human language is. It means you consider someone here on Earth as having the characteristics befitting an Angel.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Author Doreen Virtue PH.D>
    Book Earth Angels

Earth Angels

Do you feel different from other people, as if you were dropped off on this planet and wonder when someone’s coming to take you home? If you have a passion and talent for healing, teaching, or helping others, yet you yourself have substance-abuse problems, weight issues, relationships challenges, and the like, then you may be an Earth Angel. If you’re highly sensitive and you abhor (dislike) violence in any form, then you may very well be an Earth Angels. An Earth Angel is a salad with non-Earthly origins.
         Similarly, all of the lives you’ve previously lived have impacted you. And, just as your physical family-of-origin influences you, so does your soul’s family-of-origin shape your looks, behavior, and even your life’s purpose.
         If you’re an Earth Angel, then you’re a powerful lightworker with a legacy of healing and miracles behind and in front of you. You accepted your Divine assignment to come to Earth and spread your teachings and healing energies. How has your assignment been so far? If you’ve had difficulty adjusting to Earthly life, then you’ll probably find answers, Comfort, and guidance by remembering your spiritual origin.
         You may discover that you’re an Incarnated Angel or Elemental, a Starperson, Walk-Ins or a Wise One. You may have past lives on Earth as an Incarnated Angel, Elemental, and such, yet you forgot these. incarnations, believing that your past lives were human.

Characteristics of Earth Angels

Feeling different, separate, or alienated from others. Most of these Earth Angels stated that they feel "different from others". For all of the realms but the Wise Ones, this characteristic continues into adulthood. Many Earth Angels have been teased or verbally abused because of their different appearance, interests, and behavior.
    Intense sensitivity to other people, chemicals, or violence in any form. Earth Angels have difficulty being in crowds, feeling bombarded by the overwhelming emotions and physical sensations emanating, from other people. Most Earth Angels have learned to avoid harsh chemicals in their food, cleaning supplies, and toiletries due to distaste and allergies reactions. Violence in any for repels Earth Angels, including arguments, negative media reports, and violent movies. People often tease them for this trait, saying, "You’re just too sensitive!" Yet, this sensitivity is a sacred gift that Earth Angels bring to this planet, enabling them to intuitively know where their services are needed. They couldn’t turn off their sensitivity if they tried
    A strong sense of purpose. Even if the Earth Angel doesn’t specifically know what his or her purpose is, there’s a sense that the mission involves teaching and healing others.
    A history of frustrating relationship patterns. Earth Angels are often raised by emotionally unavailable or abusive parents. As adults, they may attract abusive friends and lovers. Many Earth Angels have love relationships with partners who are unfaithful, physically or verbally abusive, or noncommittal. Some Earth Angels are "sent" to dysfunctional families as children to ace as healing catalysts. These young Earth Angels feel like adoptees, since they don’t relate to their parents or siblings at all. And truly, these are their physical families and not their spiritual families. Other Earth Angels sign up for challenging family situations so that they can progress extra fast during one lifetime. Only a strong commitment to understanding and healing this pattern seems to break the spell cast over their subsequent relationship.
    Strangers telling them their problems, as well as really personal information. Earth Angels have lifelong histories of being approached by total strangers who ask for help or divulge intimate details of their lives. People often tell Earth Angels. "There’s just something about you that I can trust." This tendency is especially true among Incarnated Angels as members of the other realms have learned how they can use their body language to discourage this practice.
    Looking younger than their chronological years. Perhaps it’s because they eat more healthfully, exercise, and take care of themselves better overall, or maybe it’s their spiritual outlook, but Earth Angels often appear younger than their chronological age. Nearly every Earth Angel surveyed reported that people are shocked when they discover their true age.
    Possibly having a history of personal and familial addictions. Whether it’s food, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, relationships, or all of the above, some Earth Angels turn to outside substances or influences to numb the pain of feeling different and of being intimidated by their life’s mission.
    A ringing sound in one ear. Most Earth Angels (though not all) notice a high pitched ringing sound in one ear. The sound may accompany stressful situations, or come out of the blue. Many Earth Angels consider this an annoying distraction, but the ringing is actually encoded information downloaded from the Earth Angels realm to help them rise above Earthly problems, It also include instructions and guidance for the Earth Angels mission. Fortunately, Earth Angels can mentally ask heaven to reduce the volume or pitch of the sound so that it no longer hurts their ears. 
    http://talkingtoheaven.webs.com/earthangels.htm 
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Interesting.   I like that......but not me.... :blush:
    powessy
    powessy
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-01-10

Post  powessy Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:15 am

stephanie79 wrote:What are the different angels and why have I been told I am the Earth Angel?
    x

hello stephanie79

There are many worlds in our universe that contain life, and their are many angels that insure life continues on those worlds. I have also been trying to understand the role of angel for months now as I speak to others from beyond. I am not sure that the characteristics one has in their heart or holds in their lives can tell you weather you are an angel or not. There are parts to the after that we all do not understand. In order for a soul to be reincarnated it must first become itself after death, you must become something inside yourself to become something again. Think of the soul as being like a snail, in life we are outside of our selves or outside our shell and can not return to this shell till we die. The angels ability is to allow you back into your shell to become yourself again, you can not become something again till this happens. An angel can become something in life but he does not have a shell he must try to become himself many times after death to remember himself. My thoughts are if you are an earth angel then the memories you have now will follow you after death and you will need to try to relearn who you realy are again in the after, since you can not become something inside yourself to remember yourself.

Powessy
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:41 am

Welcome Powessy, That's an interesting concept of what Earth
    Angels are.

Sponsored content